ঘুম, নিদ্রা, শয়ন, স্বপ্ন, সুপ্তি, ঘুমন্তাবস্থাঘুমান, শয়ন করা, নিদ্রা যাত্তয়া, শুয়া, ঘুম লাগান, ঘুম দেত্তয়া, নিশ্চল থাকা, নিষ্ক্রিয় থাকা, চাপা থাকা, মৃত হত্তয়া, সমাহিত থাকা, অবস্থায় থাকা, শোয়া
Noun(1) a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended(2) a torpid state resembling deep sleep(3) a period of time spent sleeping(4) euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb
Verb(1) be asleep(2) be able to accommodate for sleeping
(1) the effects of sleep loss(2) Among these last six patients, four were obese and had obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.(3) He blinked, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he looked at each of us.(4) I made it clear that I would like to sleep with her, but she was hesitant.(5) He will not sleep alone and it breaks my heart to see him so frightened.(6) Together we drift off into a much needed sleep , both comfortable and content.(7) a good night's sleep(8) She fell into a fitful, dreamless sleep .(9) He asked her to leave him alone and let him sleep , she said.(10) He didn't say anything about his sexuality, but of course, we who hoped to sleep with him all speculated.(11) It was the same for several human villagers who exited shabby tents, rubbing sleep from their eyes.(12) I won't sleep with a man who doesn't respect me(13) Lisa ruffled Charlie's hair as she wandered past, rubbing sleep from her eyes.(14) It was associated with excessive sleepiness in those averaging less than 7 hours of sleep per night.(15) That's why I know I don't have to sleep with my future wife to find out if we're sexually compatible.(16) Adequate, restful sleep is important to everyone, regardless of age.
(1) go to sleep :: ঘুমাতে যাও
(2) sleep well :: ভাল ঘুম
(3) to sleep :: ঘুমাতে
(4) sleep late :: দেরিতে ঘুমানো
(5) sleep in :: ঘুমে
(6) sleep over :: বেশি ঘুম
(7) going to sleep :: ঘুমাতে যাওয়ার
(8) sleep apnea :: নিদ্রাহীনতা
(9) good sleep :: ভাল ঘুম
(10) deep sleep :: অঘোর ঘুম
1. nap ::
2. sopor ::
3. slumber ::
4. quietus ::
5. be asleep ::
6. kip ::
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
sleep, sleeper, sleepers, sleeping, sleepless, sleeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He likes to drink wine and SLEEP a lot.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
He couldn't get to SLEEP,
so I gave him a glass of milk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Sleep well, sister.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
We weren't lovers, didn't SLEEP together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: sleep
Meaning and definitions of sleep, translation in Bangla
language for sleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sleep in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sleep'
What sleep means in Bangla, sleep meaning
in Bangla, sleep
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sleep in Bangla language.