পার্শ্ব, পাশ, পক্ষ, দল, প্রান্ত, ধার, অংশ, তরফ, কিনারা, বাহু, পার্শ্বদেশ, টের, দৃষ্টি, অঁচল, প্রদেশ, পর্বতপার্শ্ব, দিক্, ভুজ, বগল, দেহপার্শ্ব, কল্প, বিভাগপক্ষাবলম্বন করা
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: পার্শ্ব প্রতিক্রিয়া
(2) side by side :: পাশাপাশি
(3) other side :: অন্য দিকে
(4) side dish :: সহযোগী - পরিবেশন পদ
(5) by your side :: তোমার পাশে
(6) by my side :: আমার পাশে
(7) side effects :: ক্ষতিকর দিক
(8) dark side :: অন্ধকার দিক
(9) on the other side :: অন্যদিকে
(10) bright side :: উজ্জ্বল দিক
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Half chocolate, half vanilla,
SIDE by SIDE, not swirled?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
and then sits quietly by my SIDE
while I watch Daredevil.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Why did you travel to the
far SIDE of the world
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
You want to know what SIDE
my family fights on?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I've been by your SIDE
longer than any of them, Khaleesi.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Bangla
language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of side in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'side'
What side means in Bangla, side meaning
in Bangla, side
definition, examples and pronunciation
of side in Bangla language.