শার্ট, জামা, কামিজ, জামাবিশেষ, পুরুষের শার্ট, স্ত্রীলোকের ব্লাউজ্ছেলেদের জামা
Noun(1) a garment worn on the upper half of the body
Verb(1) put a shirt on
(1) He himself had a red collared shirt with jeans on.(2) She was wearing a white short-sleeved men's shirt with a pair of black denim pants.(3) His tie was loose, and the top 2 buttons of his shirt undone with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.(4) All was going well until we went to the Crescent Hotel where I was refused entry for wearing a sports shirt , even after pointing out what day it was.(5) As if I couldn't get enough of the sport at practice I had to wear a soccer shirt too.(6) There was a gentleman behind me walking on his own with his shirt open.(7) a rugby shirt(8) She sported a white tank-top shirt that was worn around her slim, feminine body.(9) Wear a white shirt with tan pants and a dark overcoat with confidence.(10) The frog bra doesn't completely eliminate bounce for me, so I wear a snug fitting Lycra sport shirt as well.(11) I usually wear khakis and a sport shirt to gun shows, and I blend in pretty well.(12) He jogged up to walk beside me, his tie untied, the top two buttons of his shirt undone, his sleeves pushed up to his elbows.(13) He was wearing a blue polo shirt with black pants.(14) He wore a tight, white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt .(15) He wore a white and blue striped shirt with blue jeans.(16) He was so obviously on the rugby team as he was just enormous and always wore a rugby shirt in the union colours.
(1) polo shirt :: পোলো শার্ট
(2) dress shirt :: পোষাক শার্ট
(3) checked shirt :: চেক শার্ট
(4) football shirt :: ফুটবল শার্ট
(5) sport shirt :: খেলার শার্ট
(6) cotton shirt :: সুতি শার্ট
(7) sleeveless shirt :: হাতাকাটা শার্ট
1. shirt ::
2. garment ::
3. coat ::
4. blouse ::
5. vest ::
6. vesture ::
7. shimmy ::
8. norfolk jacket ::
shirt, shirted, shirting, shirtless, shirts, shirty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wait, it's not all pants,
there's one SHIRT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Sometimes he solders at home
with his SHIRT off,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
No, I am wearing
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
I'm not taking you anywhere
till you put on a SHIRT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Can I bring this box of extra SHIRT buttons
to sort on the ride?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: shirt
Meaning and definitions of shirt, translation in Bangla
language for shirt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shirt in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shirt'
What shirt means in Bangla, shirt meaning
in Bangla, shirt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shirt in Bangla language.