নিরাপত্তা, জামিন, জমানত, ক্ষেম প্রতিভূতি, সম্পত্তির নিদর্শনপত্র
Noun(1) the state of being free from danger or injury(2) defense against financial failure; financial independence(3) freedom from anxiety or fear(4) a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends(5) property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation(6) a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers(7) a guarantee that an obligation will be met(8) an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in(9) measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
(1) Also planned is the privatisation of on campus security and significant staff cuts.(2) She complained about the country's lax security and lauded John Kerry for his defiance of the President.(3) He has been campaigning for more than a year for tighter security at the site.(4) he went security for me(5) President Bush put terrorism and national security at the center of congressional races.(6) That usually comprised gang members, police and private security .(7) Indonesian Christians will celebrate Christmas amid a tight security in the world's most populous Muslim country.(8) If the bank does not get security against the borrower itself, it is difficult to see how it gets it against third parties.(9) So therefore, an educational system, based on reason, is a vital matter of national security .(10) the system is designed to provide maximum security against toxic spills(11) the security forces(12) The Immigration Service operation involved about 20 officials and escort guards from a private security firm.(13) As in London, the force's chiefs said they hoped to balance security against people's rights to protest peacefully.(14) Nicknamed the Jersey Girls, they became experts on national security and terrorism.(15) A new University of Queensland research project could lead to improved internal computer network security at banks and financial institutions.(16) The National Party considers matters of national security to be of the highest importance.
(1) security guard :: নিরাপত্তা রক্ষী
(2) social security :: সামাজিক নিরাপত্তা
(3) security check :: নিরাপত্তা পরীক্ষা করে দেখা
(4) job security :: কাজের নিরাপত্তা
(5) security deposit :: নিরাপত্তা আমানত
(6) security officer :: নিরাপত্তা কর্মকর্তা
(7) financial security :: আর্থিক নিরাপত্তা
(8) security camera :: নিরাপত্তা ক্যামেরা
(9) security clearance :: নিরাপত্তা ক্লিয়ারেন্স
(10) security interest :: নিরাপত্তা সুদ
1. safety ::
2. peace of mind ::
3. safety measures ::
4. guarantee ::
5. security measures ::
6. surety ::
7. protection ::
8. certificate ::
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my SECURITY deposit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
How'd you get
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
...when there are much more serious
SECURITY threats to pursue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I'm in breach of my SECURITY clearance.
I'm going to prison.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Hostages, for your SECURITY,
all of you three steps back!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: security
Meaning and definitions of security, translation in Bangla
language for security with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of security in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'security'
What security means in Bangla, security meaning
in Bangla, security
definition, examples and pronunciation
of security in Bangla language.