গোপন, লুকানোগুপ্ত, নিগূঢ়, গূঢ়, অপ্রকাশ্য, গুম, অজ্ঞাত, নিরালা, প্রচ্ছন্ন, নিভৃত, রহস্যপূর্ণ, একান্ত, গুহ্য, অপ্রকাশিত, লুক্কায়িত, অকথিত, গোপনতাপূর্ণ, গোপনীয়, গোপন, চোরারহস্য, গুপ্ত বিষয়, গুপ্ত কথা, গুপ্ত উদ্দেশ্য, গুপ্তরহস্য, গুপ্ত অথ্য, গুপ্ত অথ্য প্রণালী, গুপ্ত স্থান, নিরালা স্থান, গোপনতা, অন্ত:শীল, অন্ত:শীলা
গোপননিঃসৃতনিঃসৃতক্ষরণেরলুকাইয়া রাখা বস্তুনিঃসরণগোপনেক্ষরিতঅন্ধিসন্ধি
Noun(1) something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on(2) information known only to a special group(3) something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
Adjective(1) not open or public; kept private or not revealed(2) conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods(3) not openly made known(4) communicated covertly(5) not expressed, or private(6) designed to elude detection(7) hidden from general view or use(8) (of information(9) indulging only covertly(10) having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding(11) the next to highest level of official classification for documents
(1) In addition, he is accused of illegally possessing secret documents on military movements in and out of Guant?(2) The US is planning to introduce secret military tribunals which can impose the death penalty.(3) We are the secret heroes of the world, the unknown saviors standing between all we know and love and the outer dark.(4) Maybe this strange talisman contained his secret to the mysteries of life.(5) They've been trying to keep that a secret from the public.(6) It is hardly surprising that once the existence of the order leaked out, suspicions arose that the documents contained secret information not revealed at the Inquiry.(7) But they're going to have to keep it a secret from everybody else├ö├ç┬¬(8) A secret memo from the prime minister was leaked to Rupert Murdoch's newspapers last week revealing just how in thrall Blair is to the right wing.(9) A fortnight before the crash the Foreign Office issued a secret memo banning all diplomatic staff from travelling with the airline.(10) "Really, so I was a super secret weapon, a super soldier.(11) The secret to his success seemed to be less raw talent than hard work.(12) The secret is understanding the key issues and making decisions about how to act on them.(13) Mr Hague reveals his history as a secret drinker in an interview published today in a glossy men's magazine.(14) Detention can be based on secret evidence - which the detainee and their counsel cannot see, hear, or challenge.(15) There is no indication Franklin had access to secret information about technology, communications codes or US covert operations.(16) There were some more probes and the inquiries into memos and maybe a leak and I think secret documents.
(1) top secret :: গোপনতম
(2) secret admirer :: গোপন প্রণয়ী
(3) secret agent :: গুপ্তচর
(4) secret love :: গোপন ভালবাসা
(5) trade secret :: গোপন ব্যাবসা
(6) keep a secret :: একটি গোপন রাখা
(7) keep secret :: গোপন রাখা
(8) secret code :: গোপন কোড
(9) in secret :: গোপনে
(10) secret service :: গোপন সেবা
1. confidential ::
2. hidden ::
3. clandestine ::
4. cryptic ::
5. secluded ::
6. private ::
7. unavowed ::
8. mystical ::
9. underground ::
10. confidential matter ::
11. mystery ::
12. recipe ::
13. arcanum ::
14. closed book ::
1. open ::
2. overt ::
3. public ::
secret, secretion, secretions, secretly, secretory, secrets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is the SECRET knock:
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Hey, if thinking SECRET government agents
are chasing you makes you a lunatic,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Like a SECRET club?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
What did work was, "How'd you like to visit
a SECRET government facility?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
hosts a SECRET
celebrity D&D game.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: secret
Meaning and definitions of secret, translation in Bangla
language for secret with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of secret in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'secret'
What secret means in Bangla, secret meaning
in Bangla, secret
definition, examples and pronunciation
of secret in Bangla language.