মাধ্যমিক, অপ্রধান, আনুষঙ্গিক, দ্বিতীয় পর্যায়ভুক্ত, অধীন, দ্বিতীয় শ্রেণীসংক্রান্ত, মধ্যমপ্রকার, গৌণ
Noun(1) the defensive football players who line up behind the linemen(2) coil such that current is induced in it by passing a current through the primary coil
Adjective(1) being of second rank or importance or value; not direct or immediate(2) inferior in rank or status(3) depending on or incidental to what is original or primary(4) not of major importance(5) belonging to a lower class or rank
(1) The reverse polarity creates a peak current about twice as high as the six amps of coil current on the primary side, and a higher peak-to-peak current on the secondary side.(2) Similar to ions, secreted secondary compounds are positioned to be leached to the soil, in some cases for the purpose of contributing to allelopathy.(3) Recommended course series for early childhood educators, elementary educators, and secondary educators have been designed.(4) In some senses, the race is secondary to the social importance of this event.(5) We were doing our best, but our role was becoming distinctly secondary .(6) ATP is the power molecule used all over organisms and their cells to power the secondary reactions that keep us alive.(7) Just aft of the close-coupled catalyst sits a particulate filter and secondary oxidation catalyst.(8) Frequently, sequestration is discovered when a patient develops symptoms that are usually secondary to infection or associated cardiac disease.(9) The vascular lesions are probably secondary to chronic inflammation and fibrosis in the adjacent lung.(10) Each secondary will feature 672 voice-coil actuators, now in the final stages of fabrication in Italy.(11) Tricyclic antidepressants may be categorized as secondary or tertiary amines.(12) All four colleges provided training for secondary school teachers on integrated academic curricula.(13) All but two students had received secondary school education in the United Kingdom.(14) No, I spent primary school and my secondary education in a State school.(15) In our work as secondary English educators, we know we should routinely consider the literacy practices that best meet the needs of our students.(16) After I felt that my mission had drawn to a close, I was assigned to teach physical education to Taiwanese secondary school students.
(1) secondary school :: মাধ্যমিক বিদ্যালয়
(2) secondary education :: মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা
(3) upper secondary school :: উপরের মাধ্যমিক বিদ্যালয়
(4) lower secondary school :: এস্কুল
(5) post-secondary :: পোস্ট মাধ্যমিক
(6) secondary color :: মাধ্যমিক রঙ
(7) secondary data :: মাধ্যমিক তথ্য
1. less important ::
2. subordinate ::
3. lesser ::
4. minor ::
5. peripheral ::
6. incidental ::
7. ancillary ::
8. subsidiary ::
9. nonessential ::
10. inessential ::
11. of little account ::
12. unimportant ::
13. secondary winding ::
1. basic ::
2. original ::
secondaries, secondarily, secondary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Secondary containment breach.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But it also has an
interesting SECONDARY use.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: secondary
Meaning and definitions of secondary, translation in Bangla
language for secondary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of secondary in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'secondary'
What secondary means in Bangla, secondary meaning
in Bangla, secondary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of secondary in Bangla language.