ঠেলাঠেলি করিয়া একত্র করানহামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণ
হামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণ
- হামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণহামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণহামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণহাহাকার
Noun(1) an unceremonious and disorganized struggle(2) rushing about hastily in an undignified way
Verb(1) to move hurriedly(2) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(3) bring into random order(4) stir vigorously(5) make unintelligible
(1) Our salespeople really had to scramble to maintain our position.(2) The objects were also picked up by radar, prompting jet fighters to scramble to intercept.(3) Doctors, social workers and people with HIV describe a desperate scramble to gain access to lifesaving medications.(4) Now its dash to grab market share has turned into a scramble to sack workers.(5) The lesser lights realistically are hoping to lift support for their party, bearing in mind the post-election scramble to form a government.(6) The walk up the river bed was more of a scramble , as it had rained overnight and the large, algae covered boulders were treacherous and slippery.(7) a local landowner allowed some kids to hold a motorbike scramble in the woods(8) Jameson scramble up the rock face and moved to a position where he could see the path.(9) Numerous human rights violations have been committed in the scramble for these riches.(10) The aircraft are designed to scramble and intercept incoming enemy jets before they can pose a threat to the carriers.(11) She begins to scramble some eggs, when Steve comes up from the basement.(12) It is left now to the white collar worker to scramble for a position.(13) The software sector lends itself to mergers and takeovers as firms scramble to keep pace with market changes and shifting demand.(14) Together, they have scaled the stony scramble of Stirrup Crag at Yewbarrow, hit the heights of Helvellyn twice and negotiated the precarious pathway of Striding Edge.(15) the route gives an excellent scramble up on to the narrow summit ridge(16) The Askival Pinnacle can be climbed on its west side by a difficult scramble but can be avoided by a traverse on the east side of the ridge.
(1) scramble eggs :: একত্র ডিম
(2) scramble up :: আপ হামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণ
(3) scramble out :: আউট হামাগুড়ি দিয়া আরোহণ
1. clamber ::
2. tussle ::
3. scurry ::
4. scuffle ::
5. clamber ::
6. jostle ::
7. muddle ::
8. beat ::
9. jumble ::
10. shin ::
1. arrange ::
2. array ::
3. dispose ::
4. order ::
5. organize ::
6. range ::
7. regulate ::
8. tidy ::
scramble, scrambled, scrambles, scrambling
English to Bengali Dictionary: scramble
Meaning and definitions of scramble, translation in Bengali language for scramble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scramble in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scramble"
What scramble means in Bengali, scramble meaning in Bengali, scramble definition, examples and pronunciation of scramble in Bengali language.