রুট, রাস্তা, গমনপথ, অয়ননির্দিষ্ট পথে পাঠান, চালিত করাগন্তব্যস্থলে পৌঁছানোর রাস্তা, নিত্য যাতায়াতের পথ, যাত্রাপথ
Noun(1) an established line of travel or access(2) an open way (generally public
Verb(1) send documents or materials to appropriate destinations(2) send via a specific route(3) divert in a specified direction
(1) I applied for Child Tax Credit months ago via the Internet route .(2) When e-mail arrives in your inbox - or any of the folders into which you route your mail - SpamNet compares it with a database of known spam.(3) Significant rates of debt reduction by way of the bankruptcy route have consequences that can only be called catastrophic.(4) Physicians should choose the route of administration based on each patient's financial situation and the risk of noncompliance.(5) Other services let drivers view traffic cams to find the best route to any destination - and receive voice prompts to direct them at intersections.(6) route of infection(7) Other hot spots include Williamstown, Grantstown and Ballygunner, which follow the route of the Waterford ring road.(8) The accident happened at 9.30 pm on route 95 as a result of a previous accident.(9) the most direct route is via Los Angeles(10) They enable more people to invest in property, but in a much more flexible manner than the traditional route of becoming a landlord.(11) The following year the Government launched a public consultation process for a route from Tallaght to Dundrum via the city centre.(12) The idea assumes that most people, most of the time, will take the simplest route to their destination.(13) This process involves examining the options available to achieve the agreed objectives and finding the strategic route forward.(14) Every now and then, the scenic route would change.(15) Wagner had fled from Dresden just a few weeks before Hugo had left Stuttgart, and both had taken the route to Paris via Switzerland.(16) The couple have the option of heading back to Derry along the A2 or taking a longer, more scenic route via Dungiven.
(1) en route :: যাইবার পথে
(2) bus route :: বাসের গমনপথ
(3) escape route :: এস্কেপ রুট
(4) scenic route :: নাটুকে রুট
(5) paper route :: কাগজ রুট
(6) route map :: রাস্তার মানচিত্র
(7) route of administration :: প্রশাসনের রুট
(8) direct route :: সরাসরি রাস্তা
(9) sea route :: সমুদ্র রুট
(10) route planner :: রুট পরিকল্পক
1. way ::
2. course ::
3. road ::
4. path ::
5. direction ::
6. passage ::
7. journey ::
8. direct ::
9. send ::
10. convey ::
11. dispatch ::
12. forward ::
route, routed, routeing, routes, routing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Back home, the diner on
Route Four serves sushi,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Now I can quit my paper ROUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
all the trade ROUTE talk,
and the boring senate hearings,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Have you sailed this ROUTE before?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
It's much easier to enjoy
the picturesque ROUTE we travel to work...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: route
Meaning and definitions of route, translation in Bangla
language for route with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of route in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'route'
What route means in Bangla, route meaning
in Bangla, route
definition, examples and pronunciation
of route in Bangla language.