চড়নদার, অশ্বচালক, সত্তয়ার, অশ্বারোহী, ক্রোড়পত্র, অধিরোহী, আরোহীঅশ্বারোহী, সওয়ারি
Noun(1) a traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel(2) a clause that is appended to a legislative bill(3) a traveler who actively rides a vehicle (as a bicycle or motorcycle(4) a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc
(1) Christopher had dreams of becoming a professional motorbike rider and had been riding since the age of five.(2) American Zabriskie had been the first rider to wear the yellow jersey this year but lost it in the team time-trial when he fell and sustained several injuries.(3) the rules of Congress make it difficult to attach a rider to an appropriations bill(4) She attached a rider to a bill, which would have withheld money the department needed to implement the regulation.(5) Former mountain bike rider Miguel Martinez provided the only real positive with his occasional mountain forays.(6) a rider was also added: the question of liability was dependent upon the purpose of the disclosure(7) Yet there is a rider to this that cannot be ignored.(8) There is a rider to that, which is ├ö├ç├┐and to help them be the best that they can be├ö├ç├û.(9) she was a skilled rider(10) Just as a rider to that, policing operations, in their widest context, normally can go on for years.(11) one rider to the deal├ö├ç├Âif the hurricane heads north, we run for shelter(12) After that, you just have to concentrate on getting past the rider in front.(13) The rider will require a provisional licence but must also have taken the Compulsory Basic Training test.(14) With an environmental rider to the 1999 budget, they succeeded: the date was bumped four years to 2005.(15) Now a rider attached to a recent EPA appropriations bill could cause further delay.(16) a rider to an eligible life insurance policy
(1) horse rider :: ঘোড়া চড়নদার
(2) free rider :: বিনামূল্যে রাইডার
(3) dispatch rider :: প্রেরণ চড়নদার
(4) easy rider :: সহজ চড়নদার
1. passenger ::
rider, riderless, riders, ridership
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's a RIDER out there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Ghost Rider movie
title="\"and his insane belief
that the Ghost Rider
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
"and his insane belief
that the Ghost Rider movie
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I was wrong.
This is exactly like Knight Rider.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
There was a RIDER in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: rider
Meaning and definitions of rider, translation in Bangla
language for rider with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rider in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rider'
What rider means in Bangla, rider meaning
in Bangla, rider
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rider in Bangla language.