অশ্বারোহণে, ঘোড়ায় চড়া, সাইকেল বা অন্যান্য যানবাহনে চড়া, অশ্বারোহণকালভাসিয়া চলা, অশ্বচালনা করা, চড়া, গমন করা, উঠা, গাড়ীতে যাত্তয়া, অধিরূঢ় হত্তয়া, সত্তয়ারি হত্তয়া, অধিরোহণ করা, আরোহণ করাগাড়ীতে গমন, অশ্বারোহণ, অশ্বারোহণে গমন
Noun(1) a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile(2) a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
Verb(1) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(2) be carried or travel on or in a vehicle(3) continue undisturbed and without interference(4) move like a floating object(5) harass with persistent criticism or carping(6) be sustained or supported or borne(7) have certain properties when driven(8) be contingent on(9) lie moored or anchored(10) sit on and control a vehicle(11) climb up on the body(12) ride over, along, or through(13) keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot(14) copulate with
(1) If you stay here the night I can get you a ride into one of the border towns tomorrow morning.(2) The ride is firm, but not harsh and the SportCross handles corners like the sedan.(3) the ride is comfortable, though there is a slight roll when cornering(4) I mean, when I'm hired to ride a race, I'm working for the owner in a sense.(5) He should be able to ride this momentum and claim the No.1 ranking before the year is out.(6) This gives the MDX a ride that resembles a sportier version of its minivan sibling Odyssey.(7) Rebated rims are considered less reliable by some shooters who are concerned that the rifle bolt might ride over the rim rather than push it forward.(8) My ride pulled to the road's shoulder, hazards flashing.(9) if you don't give all the kids a chance to play, the parents ride you(10) Still, for those with the means and the need for SUV speed with Porsche image, this might be the ride .(11) that green Chevy over there, that's my ride(12) The key is to accept the feedback you get from each horse you ride to help you pinpoint weak areas.(13) We descended from the castle to keep a promise to our daughter to let her go on a fairground ride near the town harbour.(14) Undaunted, but a little impressed, Mike just wanted to ride his bicycle, far and fast.(15) And, well, after Mysti talked to me, I kind of needed a ride to town so I could help.(16) It is, for example, a great deal easier to demonstrate how to ride a bicycle than to verbalize it.
(1) ride a horse :: ঘোড়ায় চড়া
(2) ride a bike :: সাইকেল চালাতে
(3) ride a bicycle :: সাইকেল চালানো
(4) ride on :: উপর অশ্বারোহণে
(5) ride out :: অশ্বারোহণে
(6) ride up :: আপ অশ্বারোহণে
(7) take a ride :: চল ঘুরতে যাই
(8) free ride :: মুক্ত ভ্রমন
(9) ride height :: যাত্রায় উচ্চতা
(10) ride in :: অশ্বারোহণে
2. drive ::
3. sit on ::
4. travel ::
5. drive ::
6. sit ::
7. hinge on ::
8. mount ::
9. taunt ::
1. settle ::
বসতি স্থাপন করা
2. sink ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm having a heck of a RIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Hey, would you mind
if I RIDE it sometimes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Grape Nuts for breakfast,
quiet car RIDE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
when we RIDE out
beyond the Wall tomorrow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
The little crippled lord.
We're going for a RIDE, boy.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: ride
Meaning and definitions of ride, translation in Bengali language for ride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ride in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "ride"
What ride means in Bengali, ride meaning
in Bengali, ride definition, examples and pronunciation
of ride in Bengali language.