প্রতিক্রিয়া, সাড়া, জবাব, উত্তর, প্রতিবেদনপাল্টা জবাব, প্রতিক্রিয়া, প্রতিস্পন্দন, প্রতিবেদ
Noun(1) a result(2) a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent(3) a statement (either spoken or written(4) the manner in which something is greeted(5) a phrase recited or sung by the congregation following a versicle by the priest or minister(6) the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange(7) the manner in which an electrical or mechanical device responds to an input signal or a range of input signals
(1) Stress is not a single conditioning but a response to physical and psychological stimuli.(2) in response to the protest, the government changed the law(3) In response to the spate of armed robberies, the Post Office told postmasters and postmistresses warning them to be extra vigilant.(4) In response to increasing battlefield firepower, horse cavalry reduced the armor it used.(5) for response, please(6) In response to my challenge yesterday to make a playlist of happy songs, Keith wins hands down.(7) The synaesthetic experience is an automatic and involuntary response to certain stimuli.(8) In response to the plight of the two families, a former parish councillor is asking people to help them out by sending donations.(9) The show has provoked an emotional response from audiences everywhere it has been staged.(10) there is considerable species variation in the stomach's response to alcohol(11) The response to the stimulus on the right and left sides should be compared.(12) In response to the vote, the Liberals have hinted they are going to look elsewhere to fulfil our healthcare needs.(13) response system(14) The response of this person's partner is to play their highest card in this suit as well.(15) In response to the proposal to ban our organisation, we have held face to face meetings with leading groups and personalities.(16) People often want to know the polychromatic response of a lens or other optical system.
(1) in response :: উত্তরে
(2) response time :: প্রতিক্রিয়া সময়
(3) in response to :: জবাবে
(4) frequency response :: ফ্রিকোয়েন্সি প্রতিক্রিয়া
(5) emergency response :: জরুরী প্রতিক্রিয়া
(6) immune response :: ইমিউন প্রতিক্রিয়া
(7) immediate response :: তাৎক্ষণিক উত্তর
(8) swift response :: তডিৎ সারা
(9) emotional response :: আবেগি উত্তর
(10) response variable :: প্রতিক্রিয়া পরিবর্তনশীল
1. answer ::
2. reaction ::
3. reply ::
4. reception ::
1. inquiry ::
2. query ::
3. question ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"My lord" is the standard RESPONSE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Well, I'm not going to
dignify that with a RESPONSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
All right, what RESPONSE on my part...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
You have no RESPONSE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
No. That RESPONSE is unacceptable to me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: response
Meaning and definitions of response, translation in Bangla
language for response with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of response in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'response'
What response means in Bangla, response meaning
in Bangla, response
definition, examples and pronunciation
of response in Bangla language.