তিরস্কার করা, ভর্ত্সনা করা, নিন্দা করা, টুকা, দোষারোপ করা, অনুযোগ করাঅসন্তোষ প্রকাশ করা, আপত্তি করা, অনুমোদন না করা, দোষারোপ করা, বকুনি দেওয়া
তিরস্কার করাতিরস্কারতিরস্কার করাঅনুযোগ
(1) Whoever is unpunctual deserves that other people should reprove him for being unpunctual.(2) Our repeated failure to reprove and adequately rebuke heresy calls into serious question our theological system.(3) There was no discipline to impose itself on this clowning, and no parental authority to reprove it.(4) Though sympathetic toward General Tang, Li said he still felt compelled to criticize General Tang for not obeying the moral principles of the military to never reprove superior officers.(5) I turned out of Father's office, not caring if he reproved me or not.(6) And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover : for they are a rebellious house.(7) The Church reproves , as foreign to the mind of Christ, any discrimination against men or harassment of them because of their race, color, condition of life, or religion.(8) ├ö├ç├┐Mock not, mock not,├ö├ç├û he reproves , ├ö├ç├┐ere you flout old ends any further, examine your consciences.├ö├ç├û(9) He is ├ö├ç├┐always joking with her,├ö├ç├û never reproves her, even ├ö├ç├┐babies her├ö├ç├û much of the time.(10) His tone was gently reproving , but I was determined not to let him talk me down.(11) I reproved him, which rewarded me only with a glare and a longer drink.(12) ├ö├ç├┐You always were far too impatient,├ö├ç├û Angelus reproved .(13) The owners of one Goff house reproved gossiping neighbours by posting a sign, ├ö├ç├┐We don't like your house either├ö├ç├û.(14) Growing up bilingual in English and German, Hobsbawm picked up three or four other languages along the way (he reproves monoglot historians for their provincialism).(15) ├ö├ç├┐You don't need to shout, Alli,├ö├ç├û Mrs. Silvano said reprovingly .(16) John reproves what he perceives as the author's insolent comments and suggests bringing his angry feelings to God in prayer.
(1) reproductive system :: প্রজনন সিস্টেম
(2) reproductive organ :: প্রজনন অঙ্গের
(3) reproductive organs :: প্রজনন অঙ্গ
(4) reproductive health :: প্রজনন স্বাস্থ্য
Tags for the entry 'reprove'
What reprove means in Bangla, reprove meaning
in Bangla, reprove
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reprove in Bangla language.