তিরস্কার, ভর্ত্সনা, নিন্দা, ভর্ত্সনাপূর্ণ দৃষ্টি, দোষারোপ, খোয়ার, অনুযোগদোষারোপ, বকুনি, নতুন করে প্রুফ তোলা, নিন্দাবাণী, দোষ ধরা
Noun(1) an act or expression of criticism and censure
Verb(1) take to task
(1) I closed the door and let out a sigh of relief mixed with reproof .(2) a look of reproof(3) It sounded more like a reproof than anything else.(4) She hit him on the shoulder lightly in reproof before laughing slightly before she realized that hurt her side even more.(5) Keira, however, behaved as a model daughter, leaving no room for reproof .(6) she welcomed him with a mild reproof for leaving her alone(7) It was nearest to a reproof that I'd ever heard from her.(8) Wendy put her arms akimbo and tapped a foot, sending him a look of reproof .(9) He can be sarcastic and severe without becoming offensive; his reproof often takes the form of humorous banter.(10) She needed no reproof from her parents - she had herself for that.(11) She could not bear to witness the reproof in her parents' eyes.(12) One eye cocked in gentle reproof , Don Mario sipped the wine.(13) It could signify a promise or a threat or a reproof .(14) By the faintly chagrined expression on his face, Darius could very safely assume that Asgard had received a similar reproof .(15) Then why, why oh men do you continue to reject his reproof ?(16) Chris shook his finger in a mock reproof of his niece.
(1) reproductive system :: প্রজনন সিস্টেম
(2) reproductive organ :: প্রজনন অঙ্গের
(3) reproductive organs :: প্রজনন অঙ্গ
(4) reproductive health :: প্রজনন স্বাস্থ্য
Tags for the entry 'reproof'
What reproof means in Bangla, reproof meaning
in Bangla, reproof
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reproof in Bangla language.