Noun(1) the act of removing(2) dismissal from office
(1) But it was Whitlam who telephoned Buckingham Palace on November 11 after his removal from office by the Australian Governor-General.(2) The only disciplinary measure described in the AFN Charter is removal from office.(3) They hadn't realised that removal companies are booked up months in advance.(4) He was at that time working in the removal business and had no experience as a funeral director or undertaker.(5) This might lead to his removal from office.(6) the removal of all legal barriers to the free movement of goods(7) removal men(8) A lot of the Alliance leaders have, since our removal from parliament, thrown ourselves into union organising work.(9) the removal of the brain tumor(10) There was a removal van outside the next door neighbours.(11) More promising, it might be thought, is the strategy of giving the shareholders strong legal rights in relation to the appointment or removal of the directors.(12) Though it is not sinking, removal vans gather at the Clarendon Building(13) Now, the power of removal from office at any time in cases other than the case of a Deputy Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner is exercised by the Commissioner.(14) If the U.S. were an effective democracy, the President would face impeachment and removal from office.(15) He was his own worst enemy and his rash violation of Grant's departmental regulations caused his removal from command of his corps shortly before the fall of Vicksburg.(16) The debate had demonstrated that the only remedy for unconstitutional conduct by the president would be his removal from office and this would be too difficult and too slow.
(1) hair removal :: হেয়ার রিমুভ
(2) snow removal :: স্নো অপসারণ
(3) stain removal :: দাগ অপসারণ
(4) removal man :: অপসারণ মানুষ
(5) garbage removal :: আবর্জনা অপসারণ
(6) removal van :: অপসারণ ভ্যান
(7) spot removal :: স্পট অপসারণ
(8) removal firm :: অপসারণ দৃঢ়
1. taking away ::
2. dismissal ::
3. withdrawal ::
4. deletion ::
6. cutting off ::
7. move ::
8. disposal ::
9. remotion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
would authorize the REMOVAL of the body
as it was a cardiovascular heart attack.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Correlate to the effect of REMOVAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: removal
Meaning and definitions of removal, translation in Bangla
language for removal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of removal in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'removal'
What removal means in Bangla, removal meaning
in Bangla, removal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of removal in Bangla language.