Verb(1) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(2) keep in mind for attention or consideration(3) recapture the past; indulge in memories(4) show appreciation to(5) mention favorably, as in prayer(6) mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship(7) exercise, or have the power of, memory(8) call to remembrance; keep alive the memory of someone or something, as in a ceremony
(1) I remember the screech of the horn as the car came towards me(2) But again, we must remember that unlike reality TV, this film is deliberate about everything.(3) I don't even remember all the things that happened on this trip.(4) Before booking airfare, remember to research all your options, including alternate airports.(5) Enjoy this island and remember to venture out of your resort to do some exploring and make the most of your time on this very exotic island.(6) do you remember?(7) Everyone must remember that the Federal Government has no responsibility to fund the bypass.(8) I must remember not to ask that question(9) If we are ever together again, we must always remember that there are to be no unkind words, thoughts or gestures.(10) Don't assume the applicants will remember to specify which jobs interest them.(11) It is important to remember that the focus must be on the child.(12) Just remember to book your homebound flight from the right airport.(13) Whenever a team isn't winning, people always remember who isn't playing.(14) she can't remember whether she saw him or not(15) You must remember that in Europe during those days everyone wore a uniform of one sort or another.(16) Here in Britain, we must remember that we are allied with America, therefore many of the things we hear are pro-American.
(1) to remember :: মনে করতে
(2) not remember :: মনে নেই
(3) easy to remember :: সহজ মনে রাখা
(4) remember me to him :: আমাকে তার স্মরন দিও
(5) please remember me :: আমাকে মনে রেখ
1. recall ::
2. memorize ::
4. be sure ::
5. send one's best wishes ::
একজনের আন্তরিক শুভেচ্ছা পাঠাতে
6. commemorate ::
7. bequeath something to ::
কিছু দায়িত্ব প্রদান
8. commend ::
9. think back ::
পূর্বের চিন্তা কর
10. think ::
11. think of ::
1. forget ::
2. unlearn ::
remember, remembered, remembering, remembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey. Did you REMEMBER
to pay the rent?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Good to see you.
Do you REMEMBER Mr. Fring?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
It was! It was.
You're too young to REMEMBER.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
I was there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Remember when we got this at Comic-Con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: remember
Meaning and definitions of remember, translation in Bangla
language for remember with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remember in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'remember'
What remember means in Bangla, remember meaning
in Bangla, remember
definition, examples and pronunciation
of remember in Bangla language.