প্রাসঙ্গিক, সম্পর্কিত, সম্পর্কীয়, অনুবন্ধী, প্রসঙ্গোচিতসংশ্লিষ্ট, আলোচ্য বিষয় ইত্যাদির সঙ্গে সম্পর্কিত, আনুষঙ্গিক, সম্পৃক্ত
Adjective(1) having a bearing on or connection with the subject at issue
(1) If there is a failure to disclose all the relevant matters, amendment will be refused.(2) go to the relevant section(3) The rules, however, are only relevant to the way the safety camera scheme is funded.(4) Those involved were people who worked closely with her during the relevant period.(5) is your qualification directly relevant to the job?(6) the relevant tax year(7) It has been passed on to the relevant higher authorities who are treating it very seriously.(8) It must be a matter for the defence to decide on what is relevant to the case it has to meet.(9) How is the long, varied story of the town on the moors relevant to its modern inhabitants?(10) This is partly based on grounds of public safety on the advice of the relevant authorities.(11) religion isn't quite as relevant today(12) To make it even more relevant , audience members will have the chance to participate.(13) I wrote to the manager of the relevant trust asking if funds were available for the work.(14) If not, please call me and explain and then maybe I can contact the relevant people.(15) To achieve this it has had to make sure that all relevant facts are carefully considered.(16) This is partly because this matter may go further and there are relevant facts to be found.
(1) relevant to :: প্রাসঙ্গিক
(2) relevant facts :: প্রাসঙ্গিক তথ্য
(3) relevant documents :: প্রাসঙ্গিক দলিল
(4) be relevant :: প্রাসঙ্গিক হতে
1. pertinent ::
2. applicable ::
3. apposite ::
4. material ::
5. apropos ::
6. to the point ::
7. germane ::
8. connected ::
9. related ::
10. linked ::
11. on-topic ::
1. extraneous ::
2. immaterial ::
3. impertinent ::
4. inapplicable ::
5. inapposite ::
6. irrelevant ::
7. pointless ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I singled out and copied
the RELEVANT lines
in the Madam's code.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Do you have any more information
that might be RELEVANT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Is that a RELEVANT factor?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
"I have some more RELEVANT information
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Not really RELEVANT then, is it?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: relevant
Meaning and definitions of relevant, translation in Bangla
language for relevant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relevant in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'relevant'
What relevant means in Bangla, relevant meaning
in Bangla, relevant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of relevant in Bangla language.