প্রত্যর্পণপ্রত্যর্পণ করাফেরত দেওয়া
Noun(1) money returned to a payer(2) the act of returning money received previously
Verb(1) pay back
(1) they got a tax refund(2) you are entitled to reject it and insist on a refund(3) she got a 50% refund on the holiday(4) The first year students are demanding the refund of their fee so that they can take admission elsewhere next year.(5) According to a study in State Tax Notes, one out of three American taxpayers who intentionally fail to file their taxes are due a refund or owe no money at all.(6) The retailer has to refund the costs if it loses the action.(7) The ministry had promised earlier to fully refund the money that the would-be pilgrims had paid several months earlier.(8) If you return your book purchases within 15 days you get a full cash refund !(9) Mr Downey said the flat rate VAT refund compensates for the VAT paid on inputs.(10) They will not be able to arrange an immediate refund .(11) I'll refund you for the apples and any other damage(12) In the sales, most retailers will offer a refund , exchange or credit note in these circumstances, but they are not obliged to so you cannot insist.(13) They now have the option to get a full refund of their subscription fee.(14) Our standing offer to refund the fees of any dissatisfied subscriber applies here, of course.(15) I got a full refund(16) If you don't, simply return the remaining portion and we'll refund each and every penny of your purchase.
(1) tax refund :: ট্যাক্স ফেরত
(2) to refund :: প্রত্যর্পণ
(3) refund money :: টাকা ফেরত
(4) income tax refund :: আয়কর প্রত্যর্পণ
(5) cash refund :: নগদ অর্থ ফেরত
2. repay ::
3. reimburse ::
4. return ::
refund, refundable, refunded, refunding, refunds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and then I'll return the others
for a full REFUND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
...might entitle you to a REFUND
on your Master's degree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: refund
Meaning and definitions of refund, translation in Bengali language for refund with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of refund in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "refund"
What refund means in Bengali, refund meaning in Bengali, refund definition, examples and pronunciation of refund in Bengali language.