প্রতিবিম্ব, প্রতিফলন, অভিব্যক্তি, প্রতিবিম্বন, প্রতিফলিত আলোকপ্রবৃদ্ধ, প্রতিফলিত, বক্র, প্রতিক্ষিপ্ত, প্রতিবিম্বিত, প্রতিবর্তিপ্রতিফলিত আলো, প্রতিচ্ছবি
Noun(1) an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus
Adjective(1) without volition or conscious control
(1) That is to say, there are referential and quantificational uses of indefinite descriptions and these are a reflex of a genuine semantical ambiguity.(2) Her feet followed his automatically, as a reflex from many hour of being tortured in etiquette, posture, and dance classes.(3) Later it becomes a reflex action in response to the baby's cry or just by thinking about the baby or feeding.(4) This individualism was perhaps a natural reflex of an economy bursting forth from its medieval limitations.(5) The same event, however, can take place without a swallow as a reflex response to mechanical stimulation of the esophagus.(6) Applying pressure to reflex points makes it possible to interact with the interconnected systems of the body at an energetic level and restore homeostatic function.(7) It must be remembered that some individuals do not have a blink reflex , due to neuro-muscular problems with the eye, and therefore are at serious risk from this laser exposure.(8) In the respiratory tract, complex reflex responses to the gastric refluxate occur in children by three mechanisms.(9) The active ingredients in this were alkaloids of belladonna, which we now know had the effect of inhibiting cholinergic neurotransmission and thereby reflex bronchoconstriction.(10) Orza is the Italian reflex of a common Romance word generally thought to be of Latin origin.(11) All his paradigm required was linking and relinking stimuli and responses: a salivary reflex , once produced by food, was now evoked by a bell signaling the coming of food.(12) This suggests that reflex mechanisms are diminished during the transition to sleep.(13) What he found was that every bird in a particular species has certain inflexible patterns of behavior, reflex responses to very specific stimuli.(14) Thinking about your baby can stimulate the let-down reflex .(15) The inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase failed to inhibit this response, and it also did not potentiate the reflex cholinergic contractions of the trachea produced by bradykinin.(16) In doing so they constitute a public and communal reflex of that private, complex, individual and highly personal process through which people cope with, and come to terms with, the vicissitudes of life.
(1) gag reflex :: ঠাট্টা প্রতিবিম্ব
(2) reflex angle :: প্রবৃদ্ধ কোণ
(3) reflex arc :: প্রতিবিম্ব চাপ
(4) reflex hammer :: প্রতিবিম্ব হাতুড়ি
(5) reflex action :: প্রতিবর্ত ক্রিয়া
(6) conditioned reflex :: নিয়ন্ত্রিত প্রতিবিম্ব
1. instinctive ::
2. automatic ::
3. involuntary ::
4. reflexive ::
5. impulsive ::
6. intuitive ::
7. spontaneous ::
8. unconscious ::
9. unconditioned ::
10. untaught ::
শেখান হয় নাই এমন
11. unlearned ::
12. unconditioned reflex ::
স্বত: স্ফূর্ত প্রতিবিম্ব
13. reflex action ::
14. reflex response ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We neurobiologists refer
to this as the "skank REFLEX."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: reflex
Meaning and definitions of reflex, translation in Bangla
language for reflex with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reflex in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reflex'
What reflex means in Bangla, reflex meaning
in Bangla, reflex
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reflex in Bangla language.