Noun(1) a calm, lengthy, intent consideration(2) the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound(3) expression without words(4) a likeness in which left and right are reversed(5) the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material(6) (mathematics(7) a remark expressing careful consideration(8) the ability to reflect beams or rays
(1) Is my description really one of ineffective practices, or is it a reflection of the tensions inherent in a classroom like this?(2) a healthy skin is a reflection of good health in general(3) It appears that this is due to reflection of light from the optical bundle onto the inner surface of the sheath.(4) He said the reshuffle was no reflection on the talents of the people stepping down, but was necessary for the ├ö├ç├┐radical change├ö├ç├û the business needed.(5) But a moment's reflection shows the absurdity of this idea.(6) His interest was not so much in the buildings themselves but in the qualities that gave a sense of felt knowledge to a space such as light and its reflection .(7) It must have been reflection , as the light was behind me.(8) he doesn't get much time for reflection(9) The clean seabed here aids visibility and light reflection across the site.(10) It finds no serious reflection in the political deliberations of the US government or in the narrow and reactionary range of opinion that is permitted by the mass media.(11) He then gives 59 theorems on reflection and refraction of light.(12) But theory is rarely an accurate reflection of reality.(13) More important than their reflection of light is the ability of pigments to absorb certain wavelengths.(14) However on further reflection I realised that this is a news story of great importance.(15) We have a rich tradition of thoughtful theological reflection .(16) Perhaps that is a reflection of the influence he holds.
(1) on reflection :: বিচারবিবেচনাপূর্বক
(2) diffuse reflection :: বিকীর্ণ প্রতিফলন
(3) self-reflection :: স্ব-প্রতিফলন
(4) reflection coefficient :: প্রতিফলন সহগ
1. sending back ::
2. image ::
3. indication ::
4. slur ::
5. thought ::
6. opinion ::
8. reflexion ::
10. mirror image ::
11. expression ::
12. observation ::
1. credit ::
2. honor ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And my own REFLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
of the moon's solar REFLECTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
And you know who loves staring
at their own REFLECTION?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
it was just his REFLECTION...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: reflection
Meaning and definitions of reflection, translation in Bangla
language for reflection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reflection in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reflection'
What reflection means in Bangla, reflection meaning
in Bangla, reflection
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reflection in Bangla language.