উল্লেখ করা, নির্দেশ করা, অর্পণ করা, সম্পর্কযুক্ত হত্তয়া, আরোপ করাপ্রসঙ্গক্রমে উল্লেখ করা, প্রসঙ্গ তোলা
Verb(1) make reference to(2) be relevant to(3) think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another(4) send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision(5) seek information from(6) have as a meaning(7) use a name to designate
(1) doctors will be able to refer patients to a hospital(2) I always refer to a dictionary when I come across a new word(3) The decision to refer the matter to the Security Council is a sign, moreover, that the world is united in its view that North Korea and Iraq are grave concerns.(4) A decision to refer a matter to the minister depends on its sensitivity, demands on resources, need for a political judgement, and uncertainty about the minister's reactions.(5) We have repeatedly asked the council to refer this matter to an independent body.(6) His decision not to refer the matter to the Minister, on the face of the material before the Court, cannot be said to be so unreasonable that no reasonable decision-maker could have made it.(7) Their brief is to resolve as many issues as possible without going to the full cabinet, and if they cannot reach a decision to refer the question to that body.(8) A spokesperson for Mr Cox denied the timing of his decision to refer the issue to the European Court of Justice has anything to do with the date of the EU-US summit.(9) I always refer to a dictionary when I come upon a new word(10) Most people refer the relationship to the Accord period, and the last had Labor governments.(11) I refer my colleague to the reply that I gave some moments ago(12) the prisoner may require the Secretary of State to refer his case to the Parole Board(13) refer all queries to the press officer(14) I refer my honourable friend to the reply that I gave some moments ago(15) Words that refer to kinds of things have definitions that describe the essences of those kinds.(16) If your doctor thinks you have an eating disorder, you might be referred to a specialist so you can get the treatment you need.
(1) refer to :: নির্দেশ করে
(2) to refer to :: উল্লেখ করতে
(3) refer back :: এখনও বিক্রয়ের জন্য
(4) refer to as :: আমাদের অর্পন করা
(5) refer to a dictionary :: একটি অভিধান পড়ুন
(6) refer back to :: ফিরে পড়ুন
1. mention ::
2. pass ::
3. apply to ::
4. denote ::
5. consult ::
6. look up ::
7. cite ::
8. touch ::
refer, referent, referents, refers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't even have to REFER
to my impromptu conversation starters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Is this about a complaint?
I'd be happy to REFER you
to our website.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
I'd like to REFER that to my attorney.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Do you mean what marine biologists
REFER to as super weaning?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
...I would REFER you to the conversation
we're having right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: refer
Meaning and definitions of refer, translation in Bangla
language for refer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of refer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'refer'
What refer means in Bangla, refer meaning
in Bangla, refer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of refer in Bangla language.