নথি, দলিল, প্রমাণ, লেখ্য, নিনরণী, স্মৃতি, স্মারক, ঐতিহাসিক চিত্র, ঐতিহাসিক লিপি, গ্রামোফোন-রেকর্ডলিপিবদ্ধ করা, সাক্ষ্য দেত্তয়াসর্বাধিকলিখিত বিবরণ, লিখিত বিবরণী, সাক্ষ্যপ্রমাণ
Noun(1) anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph(2) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(3) the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had(4) the sum of recognized accomplishments(5) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone(6) an extreme attainment; the best (or worst, as in a sport(7) a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction(8) a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
Verb(1) make a record of; set down in permanent form(2) register electronically(3) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(4) be aware of
(1) this score is a record for the team(2) the safety record at the airport is first class(3) That means he is now Brazil's record goalscorer at the World Cup.(4) Nearly all observers record declines in economic activity in every year since 1998.(5) If I was going to do a record of piano music with strings, then I'd go to a big studio.(6) the number of first-time buyers is at a record low(7) he held the world record for over a decade(8) the safety record at the airport(9) he has a record of hard work(10) He has an excellent record of achievement as a Minister in the Northern Ireland Office and the Department for Work and Pensions.(11) However to his dismay he feels Brazil's style of play that took them to a record fifth World Cup is destroying the beautiful game.(12) In three cases the electronic device could not be made to record a measurement.(13) What is the fate of retail, of the record stores, when music is free at the point of delivery?(14) to keep a record of sth(15) In passing sentence the judge said that the appellant had an appalling record .(16) he'd listen to any record by U2
(1) track record :: ট্র্যাক রেকর্ড
(2) to record :: রেকর্ড করতে
(3) medical record :: মেডিকেল সংরক্ষণ
(4) off the record :: রেকর্ড বন্ধ
(5) criminal record :: অপরাধমূলক রেকর্ড
(6) world record :: বিশ্ব রেকর্ড
(7) break a record :: একটি রেকর্ড ভাঙ্গো
(8) vinyl record :: বিশেষ একধরনের প্লাস্টিক রেকর্ড
(9) record store :: রেকর্ড দোকান
1. record-breaking ::
3. album ::
5. criminal record ::
6. best performance ::
7. reminder ::
8. disc ::
9. track record ::
10. book ::
11. write down ::
12. indicate ::
13. achieve ::
15. memorialise ::
16. register ::
17. tape ::
18. read ::
record, recorded, records
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No RECORD of it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
no criminal RECORD, no register.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
you are the accountant of RECORD
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Aliens could only play the Golden Record
if they figured out how to build a RECORD player.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
It is because of you
that I now have a criminal RECORD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: record
Meaning and definitions of record, translation in Bangla
language for record with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of record in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'record'
What record means in Bangla, record meaning
in Bangla, record
definition, examples and pronunciation
of record in Bangla language.