Noun(1) any rational or irrational number(2) the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos(3) an old small silver Spanish coin
Adjective(1) being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory(2) no less than what is stated; worthy of the name(3) not to be taken lightly(4) capable of being treated as fact(5) being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something(6) of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation(7) having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary(8) (of property(9) coinciding with reality
Adverb(1) used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
(1) My day here has been a complete waste of time, as it is most days in fact - a real waste of petrol.(2) Making their job a real chore is the fact that he keeps showing up in Trish's shadow, so smitten is he.(3) In fact, the real shift that is taking place is very different from this.(4) The real glory was the fact that most of the postings were not from members.(5) Inflation also eats into the real value of the income from market returns received by farmers.(6) It seems that the state and central governments have been hiding the real facts.(7) the real leader of the party(8) So their reactions were similar to what would be found at the scene of a real disaster.(9) I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real , genuine London bagel.(10) When is something going to be done about this very real and sad situation?(11) Besides, the real value for money lies in the fact that paying a few pence more benefits so many.(12) If you don't want to tell an adult, you can tell a friend - but my real advice is to just chill.(13) There were only two or three companies with any real significance trying to tap into the same market.(14) We will maintain the value of welfare benefits in real terms plus economic growth - no more.(15) If war is when leaders discover themselves, it is also when parties discover who, in fact, their real leaders are.(16) It paints a picture of real disasters on a global scale, in a set order and with attendant statistics.
(1) real estate :: আবাসন
(2) for real :: বাস্তবিক
(3) keep it real :: এটা বাস্তব রাখা
(4) real love :: সত্যি কারের ভালোবাসা
(5) real name :: আসল নাম
(6) real man :: বাস্তব মানুষ
(7) real estate agent :: রিয়েল এস্টেট এজেন্ট
(8) in real life :: বাস্তব জীবনে
1. actual ::
2. genuine ::
4. sincere ::
5. proper ::
6. complete ::
7. veridical ::
8. existent ::
9. substantial ::
10. tangible ::
11. real number ::
12. rattling ::
1. bogus ::
2. counterfeit ::
3. fake ::
4. mock ::
5. pseudo ::
6. sham ::
7. spurious ::
8. unreal ::
real, realer, realest, realist, realists, really, realness, reals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We gotta be REAL precise because
water and methylene weigh different
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
It is REAL. All right,
do you wanna see something REAL?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...goes still and REAL quiet.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
You're not a REAL married couple
until you can pee
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
One army - a REAL army
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: real
Meaning and definitions of real, translation in Bangla
language for real with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of real in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'real'
What real means in Bangla, real meaning
in Bangla, real
definition, examples and pronunciation
of real in Bangla language.