এলোমেলোভাবে, যদৃচ্ছভাবে, যথেচ্ছভাবে, কোনো উদ্দেশ্য ছাড়া, লক্ষ্যহীনএলোমেলো অবস্থা, এলোমেলো ধরনএলোমেলো, এলোথেলো, এলোপাতাড়ি, এলোধাবাড়ি
Adjective(1) lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
(1) The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.(2) In science, observations are not any random facts that investigators happen to have registered.(3) It shows that life for many prisoners is one of drug addiction, random violence and long periods spent locked up in their cells.(4) We like to work on the songs so that they're not just random power chords.(5) I busied myself with some random fruit at the vegie markets while casually looking back at him.(6) He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.(7) The journey was relatively silent, aside from the random clearing of throats.(8) This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.(9) No conclusion can be drawn from her death other than that random acts of violence can happen anywhere.(10) His stories do not conclude, but simply stop dead with a random act of violence.(11) What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.(12) In a random sample of 1,150 Orkney people, Smith was not common enough to make it into the top ten list.(13) This sampling error causes random fluctuations in allele frequencies called genetic drift.(14) So even if one starts with a random sample, the sample can end up being greatly biased by way of the limited response.(15) Some deaths may be attributed to domestic violence or random crime.(16) York stone flags, laid in random sizes, were chosen for the paving to give a sense of quality and scale.
(1) at random :: এলোমেলোভাবে
(2) random access memory :: রেম
(3) random sample :: এলোমেলো সাধারন
(4) random access :: এলোমেলো প্রবেশাধিকার
(5) random number :: র্যান্ডম সংখ্যা
(6) random order :: বিক্ষিপ্ত আদেশ
(7) random walk :: এলোমেলো হাটা
(8) random variable :: আমার স্নাতকের
(9) random thoughts :: এলোমেলো চিন্তাভাবনা
(10) random sampling :: র্যান্ডম স্যাম্পলিং
1. unsystematic ::
2. unmethodical ::
3. arbitrary ::
4. unplanned ::
5. undirected ::
6. casual ::
7. indiscriminate ::
8. nonspecific ::
9. haphazard ::
10. stray ::
11. erratic ::
12. chance ::
13. accidental ::
nonrandom, random, randomization, randomize, randomizes, randomly, randomness, randomnesses, randoms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that will break open at a RANDOM time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
I'm not traumatized by some RANDOM
comment from some RANDOM woman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I mean, how can that be RANDOM?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
that it was a RANDOM crime.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
This guy can hijack
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: random
Meaning and definitions of random, translation in Bangla
language for random with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of random in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'random'
What random means in Bangla, random meaning
in Bangla, random
definition, examples and pronunciation
of random in Bangla language.