জেব, ভ্যানিটি ব্যাগ, টাকার থলি, টাকা, অর্থ, গেঁজিয়া, ধনাগার, কোষাগার, তোড়াতহবিল, টাকার ক্ষুদ্র থলি, মনিব্যাগ, পকেটে পোরাথলিতে টাকা রাখা, থলিতে রাখা, কুঁচিত করা
টাকার থলিবাকাটাকার থলিটাকার থলি
Noun(1) a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women(2) a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse(3) a small bag for carrying money(4) a sum of money offered as a prize
Verb(1) contract one's lips into a rounded shape(2) gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
(1) Whether one is in surplus or deficit at the end of the week comes down to one thing: is there any money left in the purse ?(2) It goes without saying that shoppers who are ill-advised enough to carry them at all invariably have a purse or wallet bulging with them.(3) a young woman with a purse hanging from her elbow(4) If you have on all solid colors, try a printed bucket hat or interesting-looking purse or cool cuff bracelet.(5) under stress his lips would purse slightly(6) From that point, we knew that Leonard was more than just a pretty face with the golden purse but a true fighter.(7) The practice of ransacking the wife's purse , reading her personal diary, and fumbling into husbands' wallet is quite common.(8) In more modern times however the bride carried the Dorothy Bag as a small purse with some personal effects.(9) Do not ride motorcycles at any time during Songkran and keep your purse in a plastic bag unless you like soggy money.(10) institutions are funded from the same general purse(11) Making a list and eating before you go means you only buy what you really need thus leaving more money in your purse or wallet at the end of your shopping trip.(12) Visitors are advised to take their purse or plastic.(13) This huge massed fund was the purse , say the Seagraves, from which the zaibatsu financed Japan's industrial growth after 1946.(14) I carried it in my purse with me wherever I went for the next two days in a Manila folder as proof of my newly found street cred.(15) While walking with a ├ö├ç├┐female companion├ö├ç├û they were approached by two men who grabbed at the woman's purse .(16) This is a great little pistol that can be carried everyday in a purse or holster.
(1) coin purse :: মুদ্রা পার্স
(2) change purse :: পরিবর্তন পার্স
(3) leather purse :: চামড়া পার্স
(4) purse strings :: পার্স স্ট্রিং
(5) purse seine :: পার্স Seine
2. prize ::
3. pocketbook ::
4. press together ::
5. wrinkle ::
purse, pursed, purses, pursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here you are. Champion's PURSE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
...like a new PURSE to put all this money in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
All desires are valid
to a man with a full PURSE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
are more valuable
than the contents of ms PURSE
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Why don't you put some clothes on,
I'll get my PURSE, and dinner is on me, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: purse
Meaning and definitions of purse, translation in Bangla
language for purse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of purse in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'purse'
What purse means in Bangla, purse meaning
in Bangla, purse
definition, examples and pronunciation
of purse in Bangla language.