রক্তবর্ণ, অরূণ, বেগুন, রক্তবেগুনী, বেগনিলাল, ময়ুরপঙ্খীবর্ণ, রক্তবেগনি, নীল-বেগনিরক্তবর্ণ, ময়ুরপঙ্খীবর্ণ, রক্তবেগনি, নীল-বেগনিবেগনি-লাল, রাজার বা সম্রাটের মর্যাদা, ময়ুরপঙ্খী বর্ণ
Noun(1) a purple color or pigment(2) (in ancient Rome(3) (Roman Catholic Church
Verb(1) become purple(2) color purple
Adjective(1) of a color intermediate between red and blue(2) excessively elaborate or showily expressed(3) belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
(1) The broccoli now has a tiny purple flower head, so hopefully that will grow nicely and I can have some home grown!(2) he went purple with rage(3) Britain had long been a bolt-hole for pretenders to the imperial purple , and in times of crisis it had a history of seceding from the empire and looking after its own affairs.(4) The variety ├ö├ç├┐William III├ö├ç├û has double, rich purple flowers and chocolate hips and rarely tops 1m tall.(5) The purple flowers have a golden centre and their silky-hairy texture adds an extra dimension to their appeal.(6) Bring the pan of water back to the boil and cook the linguini for three minutes - it will take on the purple colour.(7) Greens and reds are typically caused by oxygen, while purple and blue colours are caused by nitrogen.(8) it turned purple(9) This is a wonderful plant, very strong growing and with lovely dark purple flowers in July and August.(10) Garments incorporating the imperial purple were particularly valued, and at all times their sale and export was fiercely supervised.(11) Only a handful of adventurous souls opt for bubblegum pink, orange and purple .(12) Still in ancient times, but in Rome, do you remember the imperial purple worn so proudly by the Roman toffs.(13) We pass through pretty forests of birch and pine trees, moss covered rocks and a haze of blue and purple flowers.(14) I called one our maids, Andrea, to go and put the blue and purple flowers in the drawing room.(15) He also came across the purple flower, right, named Bougainvillea, that thrives in the hot climate.(16) Apart from the low ratio of glass to metal and the extremely tight overhang, the purple colour of the car was also added to make it more appealing to the youth.
(1) dark purple :: রক্তবর্ণ অন্ধকার
(2) light purple :: রক্তবর্ণ আলো
(3) purple color :: রক্তবর্ণ রঙ
(4) the purple :: রক্তবর্ণ
(5) purple dye :: রক্তবর্ণ ছোপানো
(6) purple-red :: বেগুনি লাল
(7) purple silk :: রক্তবর্ণ সিল্ক
1. violet ::
2. purplish ::
3. purpleness ::
4. empurple ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
BERNADETTE: Ooh, look at this
pretty PURPLE robe I just got.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
eyes blood red, skin PURPLE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Wild lemons on a PURPLE field,
House Dalt of Lemonwood.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
with a PURPLE stripe,
when, in fact,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: purple
Meaning and definitions of purple, translation in Bangla
language for purple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of purple in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'purple'
What purple means in Bangla, purple meaning
in Bangla, purple
definition, examples and pronunciation
of purple in Bangla language.