উন্নয়ন, উত্সাহদান, অগ্রগতি, উত্তরণ, অগ্রগমন, পদোন্নতি
Noun(1) a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution(2) act of raising in rank or position(3) encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something(4) the advancement of some enterprise
(1) United won promotion last season(2) In reality, both exhibitions occupied the same amount of floor space, received equal promotion , and had supporting event programmes of a similar size.(3) They were forbidden to apply for promotion to the position of captain in 2000 and last year because the posts were reserved for designated groups.(4) It includes advertising, personal selling, publicity, sales, and promotion .(5) If you look at this new Medicare legislation, for example, it's got health promotion and disease prevention provisions in it.(6) As health educators, students went into the community to teach and encourage health promotion and disease prevention.(7) The telecoms advertising market is crowded and the mobile operator felt it needed to expand in terms of brand awareness and promotion of its productions.(8) majors designated for promotion to lieutenant colonel(9) Each element of the marketing mix - product, price, promotion , and distribution - must aim for this.(10) They must now regroup and continue their push for promotion to the senior ranks.(11) The only difference with the main show is that the November show will be a consumer goods sales promotion only.(12) For today, as earlier noted, time with troops has become the ultimate measure of worthiness for promotion to the highest ranks.(13) This boxing promotion featured dim lighting, overhead music and a private corner in a bar.(14) The former was of lower status and typically enjoyed fewer opportunities for promotion to more senior positions.(15) For children, dietary guidance must focus on health promotion and habits fostering later prevention of chronic diseases.(16) a boxing promotion
(1) sales promotion :: বিক্রয় প্রচার
(2) get a promotion :: পদোন্নতি পেতে
(3) trade promotion :: বাণিজ্য প্রচার
(4) promotion prospects :: প্রচার সম্ভাবনা
(5) cross promotion :: ক্রস প্রচার
(6) self-promotion :: স্ব-প্রচার
2. encouragement ::
3. advertising ::
4. furtherance ::
5. publicity ::
1. degradation ::
2. downgrade ::
3. reduction ::
promotion, promotional, promotions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
be a PROMOTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Like one hell of a PROMOTION.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Hey. You bucking
for a PROMOTION?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I awarded myself
a battlefield PROMOTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: promotion
Meaning and definitions of promotion, translation in Bangla
language for promotion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of promotion in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'promotion'
What promotion means in Bangla, promotion meaning
in Bangla, promotion
definition, examples and pronunciation
of promotion in Bangla language.