সমস্যা, জটিল প্রশ্ন, কঠিন বিষয়, জটিল সমস্যা, আঁক, সম্পাদ্য, কার
Noun(1) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved(2) a question raised for consideration or solution(3) a source of difficulty
(1) the problem of ageism in Hollywood(2) we'll have no problem getting the money(3) This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.(4) The Greeks did not think of the problem as a problem in algebra but rather as a problem in geometry.(5) But most experts believe the country's drug problem is likely to get a lot worse before it gets better.(6) The problem is the difficulty of unfurling such a huge flag in gale-force winds.(7) He stressed that prison overcrowding was the main problem facing all prisons in the country.(8) To my knowledge it's the only commercial product in the world that actually has resolved that fundamental problem .(9) The mechanism of adaptation remains a fundamental unsolved problem in evolutionary biology.(10) Many youth today are disillusioned and lack personal vision, which partially explains the drug problem plaguing many western countries.(11) In fact the specific problem which he set out to solve was to find two mean proportionals between two straight lines.(12) This problem teaches you a lot about king and pawn endgames.(13) that'll be no problem to you!(14) And the sheer truth: the world's poverty problem is mainly due to unequal distribution of capitalism.(15) motivation of staff can also be a problem(16) emigration is a major problem for the islanders
(1) no problem :: সমস্যা নেই
(2) solve the problem :: সমস্যা টার সমাধান কর
(3) solve a problem :: একটি সমস্যা সমাধান কর
(4) health problem :: স্বাস্থ্য সমস্যা
(5) serious problem :: গুরুতর সমস্যা
(6) another problem :: অন্য সমস্যা
(7) problem child :: প্রতিবন্ধী শিশু
1. troublesome ::
2. difficulty ::
3. nuisance ::
4. puzzle ::
5. trouble ::
6. job ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is your PROBLEM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
that I'd have some PROBLEM with him
moving into my room, you're wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
You text her that I have a PROBLEM
with her hanging with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I'm having a PROBLEM
in my marriage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
But this is just biology,
so I'm sure it's no PROBLEM
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: problem
Meaning and definitions of problem, translation in Bangla
language for problem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of problem in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'problem'
What problem means in Bangla, problem meaning
in Bangla, problem
definition, examples and pronunciation
of problem in Bangla language.