পূর্ববর্তী, পূর্বতন, সাবেক, আগেকার, প্রাক্তন, পূর্বকালীন, পূর্বগামী
Adjective(1) just preceding something else in time or order(2) (used especially of persons(3) too soon or too hasty
(1) I also managed to fill a skip to overflowing with the junk the previous owners had left behind.(2) They included previous shop owners and a man whose father had scrawled his name on the arcade's wall.(3) It later emerged it had already been used and returned by a previous owner and then sold again to the Galls.(4) the previous generation(5) The starting grids are based on a reversal of the finishing order of the previous race.(6) The previous owner had filled in spaces between the beams with sawn-up wardrobes.(7) The previous owner of the Westhoughton shop ran a printing business from the premises.(8) Its previous owner had bought it from an aircraft museum that got into financial difficulties.(9) the previous evening(10) Ouch - that woozy Sunday feeling when you've had a very late one the previous evening.(11) she has previous criminal convictions(12) In contrast to the previous evening the pleasures of the flesh were much in evidence.(13) He reportedly bought the island from its previous owners, a Japanese hotel firm.(14) The previous owners were heavy smokers and the bricks are stained with nicotine.(15) It follows a previous interim order which was made out for two months in April.(16) The previous owner built a spaceship in the garden, which might not appeal to everyone.
(1) previous page :: আগের পৃষ্ঠা
(2) the previous :: পূর্ববর্তী
(3) previous experience :: পূর্ব অভিজ্ঞতা
(4) previous knowledge :: পূর্ববর্তী জ্ঞান
(5) previous year :: গত বছর
(6) previous day :: আগের দিন
(7) previous month :: পূর্ববর্তী মাস
(8) previous name :: আগের নাম
(9) the previous day :: আগের দিন
(10) previous week :: আগের সপ্তাহের
1. foregoing ::
2. premature ::
3. old ::
4. former ::
1. after ::
2. following ::
3. later ::
4. posterior ::
5. subsequent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So we know that PREVIOUS attempts
to send a message into space...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
It was a desperate plan
from the PREVIOUS job.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
"The owner has PREVIOUS charges.
They are sending us the file."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
It doesn't make sense for him to be close.
He did this in the PREVIOUS robbery, sir.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Until recently, they did not know Alicia, and
had no encounters in a PREVIOUS location.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Bangla Dictionary: previous
Meaning and definitions of previous, translation in Bangla
language for previous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of previous in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'previous'
What previous means in Bangla, previous meaning
in Bangla, previous
definition, examples and pronunciation
of previous in Bangla language.