Noun(1) a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
(1) There is a covered porch and two front doors to the dwelling and an arched entrance at the side.(2) He lowered himself down the last few feet onto the roof of the porch and then stood still for a moment to regain his balance.(3) the north porch of Hereford Cathedral(4) Nate followed the Petrov sisters though a dimly lit pathway to the porch and front door.(5) He had apparently climbed onto the porch from his upstairs bedroom window.(6) She went up on to the porch and knocked on the white door that had a window with lace curtains on it.(7) The outer front door of the porch had a mortise lock which had showed no signs of being forced.(8) Haley tried to peer around him but his tall built frame was blocking the window overlooking the porch beside the door.(9) I went out onto the front porch to smoke after getting all my prep work done and putting stuff in the oven, and then it happened.(10) Entry is via an enclosed porch to a wide entrance hall with understairs storage and coat closet.(11) After a few moments of silence, he turns back to the path and continues up the lane to the front porch .(12) Daniel and Lydia sat out on the porch for many hours(13) In front of the church he spotted a group of refugees who had been sleeping on straw in front of the porch .(14) the front porch(15) The atrium's entrance hall is accessed through porches that penetrate the transparent wall; each is lit in a different colour at night to emphasize the variety of uses within, but anyone can use any porch.(16) It combined Dutch elements (highpitched tile roofs) with porches , open kitchens, and servants quarters suited to the climate and social system.
(1) front porch :: সামনের বারান্দা
(2) back porch :: ফিরে বারান্দা
(3) porch monkey :: বারান্দা বানর
(4) porch roof :: বারান্দা ছাদ
1. vestibule ::
2. foyer ::
হোটেলের বড় হলঘর
4. entry ::
5. portico ::
6. lobby ::
7. veranda ::
8. terrace ::
9. stoop ::
10. lanai ::
11. tambour ::
12. narthex ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...from a bag of excrement that had
been lit on fire on my front PORCH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
The way you'd...
welcome every morning
out on the PORCH...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Who just turned the PORCH lights on?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Get off the PORCH, asshole.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: porch
Meaning and definitions of porch, translation in Bangla
language for porch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of porch in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'porch'
What porch means in Bangla, porch meaning
in Bangla, porch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of porch in Bangla language.