Noun(1) the people who inhabit a territory or state(2) a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area(3) (statistics(4) the number of inhabitants (either the total number or the number of a particular race or class, country or city etc.(5) the act of populating (causing to live in a place
(1) We both know that the Maori population were the original inhabitants of the land.(2) the general population(3) The high occurrence of STDs in the region is reflective of the area's very young population .(4) Because in many developed countries, governments are concerned about the global ageing population crisis.(5) On another front renewal too for the Ballina Parish Council to cope with the unprecedented growth in the parish population .(6) February and March are the time of year that the area's hare population is most visible.(7) These activists bring much more than rice and plastic sheeting to the civilian population hit hardest by the violence.(8) The total cassowary population for the area is calculated to currently be just 42.(9) These attacks against civilian population centers constitute war crimes.(10) The ideology also increased the Moorish soldiers' desire to care for the civilian population of the new land.(11) urban population(12) This can help bring to the fore, the plight of those who are the most vulnerable population due to HIV / AIDS.(13) And any programme aimed at slowing the growth of the prison population , or even reversing it, must do the same.(14) Ward's small population and physically close living quarters mean that the community on the island is a tight one.(15) the country's immigrant population(16) Does Australia seek a large population with a low living standard or a small population with a high living standard?
(1) population growth :: জনসংখ্যা বৃদ্ধি
(2) the population :: জনসংখ্যা
(3) population density :: জনসংখ্যা ঘনত্ব
(4) world population :: বিশ্ব জনসংখ্যা
(5) population explosion :: জনসংখ্যা বিস্ফোরণ
(6) total population :: মোট জনসংখ্যা
(7) urban population :: শহরের জনসংখ্যা
(8) population control :: জনসংখ্যা নিয়ন্ত্রণ
(9) rural population :: গ্রামীন অধিবাসিগণ
(10) population mean :: জনসংখ্যা গড়
3. people ::
5. citizenry ::
6. public ::
7. community ::
8. populace ::
9. society ::
10. body politic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
half the POPULATION is fighting.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
The POPULATION of King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
...but as far as the POPULATION of this car
goes, you're a veritable mac daddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...based on the number of mailboxes and
given typical urban POPULATION density...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: population
Meaning and definitions of population, translation in Bangla
language for population with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of population in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'population'
What population means in Bangla, population meaning
in Bangla, population
definition, examples and pronunciation
of population in Bangla language.