কর্মপন্থা, বিমাপত্র, রাজাশাসনপ্রণালী, পরিচালনায় দক্ষতা, বিচক্ষণতাশাসন-প্রণালী, কূটনীতি, পরিচালনায় দক্ষতা
Noun(1) a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group(2) a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government(3) written contract or certificate of insurance
(1) It must also be borne in mind that the insurer was aware of the terms of the dredging contract when the policy was issued.(2) This was the start of the policy of internment, which would terrorise Catholics for four years.(3) economic policy(4) Sometimes, people have no idea that they have a policy with an insurance company.(5) However, this did not mean the end of the policy of support for the pound.(6) One controversial form of this has been the policy of affirmative redistricting.(7) A valued policy is a policy which specifies the agreed value of the subject matter insured.(8) a course of policy and wisdom(9) He might take it as a national mandate to pursue the policy of truculent unilateralism.(10) In this way, the material basis of the policy of social equilibrium is eaten away.(11) I would also ask the committee to consider adopting a policy of precautionary principle.(12) If you accept toughness as the test of your policies, why not adopt the toughest policy of all?(13) We will only provide a refund if a claim has not been made under the policy in the current period of insurance.(14) Bear in mind that the MVA is only applied if money is taken out of the fund - if the policy is cashed in.(15) foreign policy(16) If you don't inform your insurance company your policy could be invalidated.
(2) insurance policy :: বীমা নীতি
(3) foreign policy :: পররাষ্ট্র নীতি
(4) fiscal policy :: রাজস্ব নীতি
(5) public policy :: জনগনের নীতি
(6) monetary policy :: আর্থিক নীতি
(7) company policy :: প্রাতিষ্ঠানিক নীতিমালা
(8) economic policy :: অর্থনৈতিক নীতি
(9) policy statement :: নীতি বিবৃতি
2. practice ::
3. insurance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And he's got a zero-tolerance POLICY
on threats, you know?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Yeah, no, there's a new POLICY:
No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
University Policy Manual, Chapter 4,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Isn't there a POLICY
against dating graduate students?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: policy
Meaning and definitions of policy, translation in Bangla
language for policy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of policy in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'policy'
What policy means in Bangla, policy meaning
in Bangla, policy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of policy in Bangla language.