আনন্দদায়ক, আরামপ্রদ, আনন্দময়, সুখকর, হাসিখুশি, উপাদেয়, স্নিগ্ধ, আনন্দজনক, আনন্দপূর্ণ, মিঠা, কম, প্রশংসনীয়, অনঘ, মধু গন্ধপূর্ণ, ষৎ প্রমত্ত, অভিরাম, সুখপূর্ণ, অভিরুপ, মঁজু, ললিত, কমনীয়, চারু, নরম, চিত্তরঁজন, চিত্তগ্র্রাহী, মনোজ্ঞ, খোশ, মনোরঁজক, কৌতূকপূর্ণ, খোশমেজাজী, মনোরম
Adjective(1) affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings(2) (of persons
(1) they had a pleasant trip(2) If you get a pleasant assistant, you can come out of the store feeling all is well with the world.(3) Take a look around your stretch of coastline, you could get some very pleasant surprises.(4) If the grand old manor house is anything to go by we are in for a pleasant surprise.(5) So it was a pleasant surprise, then, when I was up at a decent hour this morning.(6) It was more than a pleasant surprise and I ate a small part of my body weight in the stuff.(7) I arrived back home on Sunday evening after a few pleasant days to see gritters at work.(8) He was a quiet and reserved man, but so pleasant in his manner that he became a favourite with the nurses.(9) Nowhere did it say they'd all be on the one paper, so that was a pleasant surprise.(10) To win both races has been a pleasant surprise, but the success is full deserved.(11) This is proving to be one of the most balmy and pleasant of Autumns I can ever remember.(12) Not only did Anderson find animators more pleasant company but the genre itself drew him in.(13) The fish was a pleasant surprise as I found it really meaty - full of texture and taste.(14) Yet people who have met Gray tell me he is perfectly affable and pleasant , if a bit miserable.(15) the weather has been pleasant(16) He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
(1) very pleasant :: খুব আরামপ্রদ
(2) pleasant surprise :: মজার চমক
(3) pleasant evening :: মনোরম সন্ধ্যা
(4) have a pleasant journey :: একটি সুন্দর যাত্রা আছে
(5) pleasant smell :: মনোরম গন্ধ
(6) it is pleasant :: তা অত্যন্ত মনোরম
(7) kind and pleasant :: ধরনের এবং আনন্দদায়ক
(8) be pleasant :: মনোরম হত্তয়া
(9) pleasant to listen to :: শোনার জন্য মনোরম
2. pleasurable ::
3. nice ::
4. agreeable ::
5. pleasing ::
7. gratifying ::
8. good ::
9. entertaining ::
10. amusing ::
11. delightful ::
12. charming ::
13. fine ::
14. balmy ::
15. lovely ::
16. great ::
1. unpalatable ::
2. unpleasant ::
pleasant, pleasanter, pleasantest, pleasantly, pleasantness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You seem like
a perfectly PLEASANT person.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
It's not a PLEASANT story.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Might be the least PLEASANT
man I've ever met.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The other possibilities
are not so PLEASANT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Maybe I'm not
the most PLEASANT man.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: pleasant
Meaning and definitions of pleasant, translation in Bangla
language for pleasant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pleasant in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pleasant'
What pleasant means in Bangla, pleasant meaning
in Bangla, pleasant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pleasant in Bangla language.