পিকনিক, চড়ুইভাতি, চড়াইভাতি, বনভোজনআনন্দভোজ বিশেষ, সহজ বা উপভোগ্য কোন কিছু, বনভোজন করাবনভোজনে যাত্তয়া
Noun(1) a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering(2) any undertaking that is easy to do(3) any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
Verb(1) eat alfresco, in the open air
(1) At one point, during a picnic in the garden, we had a fox come over and beg for scraps.(2) In this country a classic picnic is as much a family tradition as Sunday lunch.(3) We packed a picnic , got in the car and, HEY PRESTO, twelve minutes later we were there.(4) She decided with Kimmy that they would pack a picnic to take on the boat with them.(5) Ash and Misty started frantically packing up the picnic as Mrs. Ketchum came closer.(6) We packed up a picnic lunch in the backpack, hopped in the car and drove through horrendous traffic to the zoo.(7) They ate dinner up there, a picnic that Jonathan had packed, and then watched the sunset.(8) Serve icy-cold strawberry milkshakes with warm berry muffins as a pud, a picnic , or a pretty brunch/lunch.(9) Luncheon was a sort of picnic , with no servants in attendance.(10) Unwrap the loaf carefully, remove the cut end, and cut into wide slices, ready to eat in the garden or on a picnic .(11) Organised people pack a picnic , but for the rest of us, it's quite enough to get out of our weekend beds early enough to arrive before the gates close.(12) She would have scoffed at the idea of a formal supper, and packed a picnic to haul off to the nearest fragrant meadow.(13) So we pack a picnic and a blanket in a small rucksack and head off into the hills.(14) We picnic on a small beach and find a giant fish jawbone.(15) We can pack a picnic and eat on the water, and we catch fish.(16) You don't need to pack a picnic to experience some of the magic of Glyndebourne.
(1) picnic basket :: পিকনিক ঝুড়ি
(2) picnic area :: পিকনিক এলাকা
(3) picnic table :: বনভোজন টেবিল
(4) go on a picnic :: একটি পিকনিক উপর যেতে
(5) picnic lunch :: পিকনিক লাঞ্চ
1. outdoor meal ::
3. pushover ::
4. outing ::
1. bear ::
2. beast ::
3. chore ::
4. labor ::
5. murder ::
6. pain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're like a bee
at a damn PICNIC, Marie.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
At our committee meeting,
Amy made a motion for a PICNIC in a park...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
...a PICNIC near a lunatic asylum...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: picnic
Meaning and definitions of picnic, translation in Bangla
language for picnic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of picnic in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'picnic'
What picnic means in Bangla, picnic meaning
in Bangla, picnic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of picnic in Bangla language.