দর্শনশাস্ত্র, দর্শন, তত্ত্ব, জ্ঞানানুসন্ধান, তত্ত্ববিদ্যা
Noun(1) a belief (or system of beliefs(2) the rational investigation of questions about existence and knowledge and ethics(3) any personal belief about how to live or how to deal with a situation
(1) Heidegger meant to tear up universal notions of reason to restore philosophy on the basis of a pre-reflective and more rooted ├ö├ç├┐being-there├ö├ç├û.(2) Indeed, logic's relation to reality may be the fundamental question of philosophy .(3) He is competent in diverse academic fields such as philosophy , metaphysics, Kalam, history and literature.(4) Some of the fundamental problems of philosophy are no closer to being solved today than they were at the time of the Greeks: Why is there something rather than nothing?(5) don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed, that's my philosophy(6) the philosophy of science(7) The philosophy of auctions took off in the '90s, and one can grant de facto property rights without de jure property rights.(8) The philosophy of individualism defined cheerfulness as the most beneficial of emotions since it served the self.(9) The philosophy of Islam has encouraged learning from others-their sciences, technology and skills.(10) The philosophy of the parole office was to be supportive to the offender, but maintain a role as a monitor of behavior.(11) It is important to note that we often have to look beyond academic philosophy to find the women who were influential social philosophers.(12) You've talked a lot about how the philosophy of science, as a subject of academic study, would be much different if it were based on biology instead of physics.(13) The philosophical claim of the end of philosophy as a discipline, with the end of ideology and history, has led to diverse reactions.(14) The philosophy of natural right - the Founders' philosophy - rests on a single proposition: There is a universal human nature.(15) In spite of his lack of depth in the philosophy of science and epistemology, Noll is clearly a gifted historian and writer.(16) The nature of philosophy is itself a philosophical question.
(1) doctor of philosophy :: দর্শনে ডক্টরেট
(2) moral philosophy :: নৈতিক দর্শন
(3) political philosophy :: রাজনৈতিক দর্শনের
(4) philosophy of life :: জীবনের দর্শন
(5) natural philosophy :: প্রাকৃতিক দর্শনের
1. thinking ::
3. doctrine ::
philosophic, philosophical, philosophies, philosophize, philosophizes, philosophy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
When Gandhi advocated his
PHILOSOPHY of non-violence,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
It's a branch of PHILOSOPHY
related to linguistics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
...than are dreamt of in your PHILOSOPHY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: philosophy
Meaning and definitions of philosophy, translation in Bangla
language for philosophy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of philosophy in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'philosophy'
What philosophy means in Bangla, philosophy meaning
in Bangla, philosophy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of philosophy in Bangla language.