Noun(1) approval to do something(2) the act of giving a formal (usually written
(1) Diving in the lake is strictly prohibited without special permission from the authorities.(2) He wants to marry her, but decides to get Dad's permission first.(3) We've all heard of cases where people who should have got planning permission have been refused.(4) they had entered the country without permission(5) to get permission to do sth(6) However, the decision whether to give permission to appeal is one for the Immigration Appeal Tribunal.(7) he had received permission to go to Brussels(8) His father was given permission to see him only once but was not allowed to talk to his son.(9) You need special permission from the authorities to do so.(10) he received permission to go to Brussels(11) I didn't give them permission to do that!(12) The full chapter is reprinted here by permission of the author.(13) No adverts or signs are to be erected on the property unless prior planning permission is granted.(14) He said the council would clear the drains with the permission of the landowner.(15) you can't use the music without the composer's permission(16) The decision went against the advice of the board's own planning inspector who recommended that permission be refused.
(1) without permission :: অনুমতি ছাড়া
(2) ask for permission :: অনুমতি চাইতে
(3) give permission :: অনুমতি দিতে
(4) with your permission :: আপনার অনুমতি নিয়ে
(5) ask permission :: অনুমতি চাইতে
(6) planning permission :: পরিকল্পনার অনুমতি
(7) grant permission :: অনুদান অনুমতি
(8) written permission :: পাস
(9) obtain permission :: অনুমতি প্রাপ্ত
(10) special permission :: বিশেষ অনুমতি
1. authorization ::
2. consent ::
3. leave ::
4. authority ::
5. sanction ::
6. license ::
7. dispensation ::
8. assent ::
9. acquiescence ::
10. agreement ::
11. approval ::
13. approbation ::
14. endorsement ::
15. blessing ::
16. imprimatur ::
17. clearance ::
18. allowance ::
19. tolerance ::
20. sufferance ::
21. empowerment ::
22. the go-ahead ::
23. the thumbs up ::
25. the green light ::
26. say-so ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I haven't given you
PERMISSION to leave.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
-Permission to shoot?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
They continued to press me for
my PERMISSION to kill Walter White.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
but I don't think I need your PERMISSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
What if the Earl finds out
we have gone without his PERMISSION?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: permission
Meaning and definitions of permission, translation in Bangla
language for permission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permission in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'permission'
What permission means in Bangla, permission meaning
in Bangla, permission
definition, examples and pronunciation
of permission in Bangla language.