সম্পাদন করা, সম্পন্ন করা, কার্যে পরিণত করা, অভিনয় করা, কার্যকর করা, অনুষ্ঠান করা, পারা, নিষ্পন্ন করা, প্রতিপাদন করা, প্রদর্শন করা, অভিনীত করানসম্পাদনা করা
Verb(1) carry out or perform an action(2) perform a function(3) give a performance (of something(4) get (something
(1) One person proposed that they test each part as it was received; another suggested that the vendor perform testing in return for a sorting fee.(2) when I go to bed with any other woman I am quite unable to perform(3) Stocking groups from across York will perform renaissance-style entertainments during the free event.(4) Typically men have a lot of their self esteem and identity tied in with their ability to perform sexually.(5) And what it did was bring the pride back to our sprinting men. who, by their own standards, did not perform as they would have liked in the individual event.(6) It's something that, if your whole team doesn't perform at a high standard, doesn't happen.(7) A member of the health care team experiencing low morale may perform at a lower standard of practice than usual.(8) Cessation of sexual activity was often due to the attitude and the ability of the male to perform sexually.(9) Partners often blame themselves and feel inadequate, which puts even more pressure on the sufferer to perform and compounds the problem further.(10) Children were expected to perform lung function and complete diaries daily and to make time for home visits every 4 weeks.(11) The pastoral council are looking for people who can sing, dance or perform on stage for a variety show they are arranging in Moneenroe hall in March.(12) the cast of 14 perform the play superbly(13) But seeing her perform live on stage was a different experience altogether.(14) If you do not inform your reader with the basics of how to accomplish a task, perform a function or use a new tool, I guarantee he will find out from someone else.(15) Classic bikes will be on display and rock bands will perform on an outdoor stage in the market place.(16) That he has regained sufficient emotional stability, after many years of considerable distress, to perform before live audiences is welcome.
(1) perform well :: ভালো প্রদর্শন করেছো
(2) perform tricks :: ঠাট সঞ্চালন
(3) perform a task :: একটি কাজ করা
(4) perform operation :: ক্রিয়াকলাপটি সম্পাদন
(5) perform an operation :: একটি অপারেশন সঞ্চালন
(6) perform calculations :: গণনার সঞ্চালন
2. function ::
3. stage ::
4. appear ::
5. do ::
perform, performed, performer, performers, performing, performs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you need to PERFORM.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
and some will PERFORM those
better than others.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Well, I'm going to PERFORM
a full backup, reinitialize...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Well, Penny is on her way to PERFORM in
a one-night showcase production of Rent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
They built us
to PERFORM for them
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: perform
Meaning and definitions of perform, translation in Bangla
language for perform with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of perform in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'perform'
What perform means in Bangla, perform meaning
in Bangla, perform
definition, examples and pronunciation
of perform in Bangla language.