চির, শাশ্বত, নিত্য, অবিরাম, অনবরত, নিরন্তর, স্থির, স্থায়ী, চিরস্থায়ী, টেকসই, দীর্ঘস্থায়ী, দৃঢ়, শক্ত, মজবুতচিরস্থায়ী
Adjective(1) very long lasting
(1) Yet in this respect he set a precedent as perdurable as his plays.(2) The mind craves to make something perdurable out of something as tenuous as candlelight, something that becomes more and more itself through vicissitude.(3) In his afterward, he describes the importance of addressing cliched plots and perdurable stereotypes, stating that in order to ├ö├ç├┐set pen to paper├ö├ç├û he had to ├ö├ç├┐break the back of the story├ö├ç├û.(4) What is the connection between architecture, which is big and perdurable , and petty artifacts cutely arranged but utterly ephemeral?(5) It is an indictment of the hubris of our politically correct age that a film asserting this perdurable truth about mankind's affairs will strike many as offensive.(6) For him the perdurability of her literary style, well exemplified in this passage, can be traced to its occult quality, its ability to convey her ├ö├ç├┐private gnosis.├ö├ç├û(7) This huge, lavish show shares something with a Swiss watch and a Persian miniature: precision and perdurability in every cog or brush stroke, a harmony previously only imagined in the music of the spheres.
(1) percussion instrument :: পার্কাসন উপকরণ
(2) percussion instruments :: পার্কাসন যন্ত্র
(3) percussion cap :: পার্কাসন টুপি
(4) percussion hammer :: পার্কাসন হাতুড়ি
Tags for the entry 'perdurable'
What perdurable means in Bangla, perdurable meaning
in Bangla, perdurable
definition, examples and pronunciation
of perdurable in Bangla language.