শান্তি, নিস্তব্ধতা, সন্ধি, বিশ্রাম, স্বস্তি, উত্পাতনিবৃত্তি, যুদ্ধনিবৃত্তি, মিত্রতা, মিল, অবিরোধনীরবতা, নিশ্চলতা
Noun(1) the state prevailing during the absence of war(2) harmonious relations; freedom from disputes(3) the absence of mental stress or anxiety(4) the general security of public places(5) a treaty to cease hostilities
(1) Other countries, including members of the European Union, may also be welcomed to play a role in monitoring any peace agreement.(2) The peace effectively reinstated the Treaty of Madrid but on more favourable terms for the French.(3) Good relations with Elizabeth were vital to maintaining the civil peace in France.(4) Even so I seemed at every point of contact to be surrounded by abrasive people intent on disturbing my peace , my comfort, and my equable nature.(5) The selection committee nudges warring parties towards a peace that is achievable, but not quite achieved.(6) the Straits were to be open to warships in time of peace(7) the peace didn't last(8) the 8.8 percent offer that promises peace with the board(9) It also tells us that there was a long period of peace as the men were not needed to fight in any wars.(10) Now they have to prove that they have not only the will but the authority to end the violence and negotiate a compromise peace .(11) We must conduct our affairs in such a way that it becomes in the Communists' interest to agree on a genuine peace .(12) you can while away an hour or two in peace and seclusion(13) It had gained respect and authority by ushering in a period of peace and stability in the city.(14) An uneasy peace was negotiated during the dying embers of Bonetti's reign.(15) A way of life beckons that promises peace in a beautiful place, where the weather is kind, wine plentiful, and food exquisite.(16) From the layman's point of view, a spiritual life gives you calmness and peace of mind.
(1) rest in peace :: শান্তিতে বসবাস বাকি
(2) peace of mind :: মনের শান্তি
(3) world peace :: বিশ্ব শান্তি
(4) in peace :: শান্তিতে
(5) peace treaty :: শান্তি চুক্তি
(6) inner peace :: অভ্যন্তরীণ শান্তি
(7) at peace :: শান্তি
(8) peace sign :: শান্তি প্রতীক
(9) peace and quiet :: শান্তি এবং নিরবতা
(10) live in peace :: শান্তিতে থাকতে
1. tranquility ::
2. serenity ::
3. law and order ::
আইন - শৃঙ্খলা
4. treaty ::
5. public security ::
6. peace treaty ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
well, it might could be him
keeping the PEACE instead of you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
"We make PEACE with our enemies,
not our friends."
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
the courage to make PEACE
with men we've been killing for generations.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Sorry, I’ll let you finish in PEACE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I understand. The country would be at PEACE
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: peace
Meaning and definitions of peace, translation in Bangla
language for peace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peace in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'peace'
What peace means in Bangla, peace meaning
in Bangla, peace
definition, examples and pronunciation
of peace in Bangla language.