সামান্য দগ্ধ করা, সামান্য দগ্ধ হত্তয়া, ঝলসিয়া যাত্তয়া, ঝলসান, অত্যন্ত শুষ্ক করা, অত্যন্ত শুষ্ক হত্তয়া, ষৎ ভাজা, দগ্ধা, দগ্ধান, রৌদ্রদগ্ধ করা, রৌদ্রদগ্ধ হত্তয়াতপ্ত ও অত্যন্ত শুল্ক করা বা হওয়া
Verb(1) cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
(1) he may have been going through a bad patch(2) If you're Shaun, you grab a cricket bat, gather your loved ones, and make a run for your favourite pub, hoping all the while that you just might patch things up with your ex-girlfriend on what's probably your last day on earth.(3) Every team has a bad patch during a season and hopefully we had ours at the start.(4) By now, anyone with a Windows computer knows that hardly a week passes without a software patch / hotfix/update issued by Microsoft to fix a problem in its products.(5) His patch covers the whole of the North of England from Birmingham upwards, Scotland and Northern Ireland.(6) Visible in the lower image is a small patch of ripple marks.(7) One option for transdermal administration when patients cannot tolerate morphine is the fentanyl patch .(8) He was allegedly carjacked by Mr. Nichols in the parking garage and you can see that he is wearing a patch over his eye from the injuries in that incident.(9) The loopback patch is a source code patch to the loopback driver and associated utilities.(10) He needs to go online to download a patch to get his DSL working.(11) they sent him home to patch things up with his wife(12) He was rather plump, and wore a black patch over his right eye.(13) She scurried off into the kitchen, while Grandad stayed out in the garden, digging his vegetable patch .(14) In front of the building, each flat has a short front garden beyond which there is a patch of open ground that extends all the to the road 40 yards away.(15) Combined hormonal contraceptives are also available as an adhesive skin patch , which is worn for three weeks out of every four.(16) once the patch is removed, the drug clears from the body tissue after twenty minutes
(1) parcel post :: মোড়ক পোস্ট
(2) part and parcel :: অপরিহার্য অংশ
(3) parcel out :: আউট পুলিন্দা
(4) parcel delivery :: পার্সেল বিতরণ
(5) pass the parcel :: পার্সেল পাস
(6) parcel of land :: জমির পার্সেল
(7) postal parcel :: ডাক পার্সেল
Tags for the entry 'parch'
What parch means in Bangla, parch meaning
in Bangla, parch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of parch in Bangla language.