পেয়ার, জুড়ি, যুগল, দম্পতি, যুগ্ম, দ্বন্দ্ব, দ্বিতয়, মিথুন, জোড়া, জোড়জুড়ি মেলান, জুড়ি হত্তয়া, মিলিত করান, মিলিত হত্তয়া, জোড়াযর়্জোড়ায় সাজান, জোড়া মেলান, জোড় মেলান, জোড় বাঁধাপরস্পর সমান বা সম্বন্ধবিশিষ্ট দুইটি প্রাণী বস্তু, বিষয়, জোড়া
Noun(1) a set of two similar things considered as a unit(2) two items of the same kind(3) two people considered as a unit(4) a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
Verb(1) form a pair or pairs(2) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(3) occur in pairs(4) arrange in pairs(5) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) Once outside, Rebecca donned a pair of sunglasses, effectively hiding her silvery eyes.(2) I quickly hurried over to the closet and pulled out my cleanest pair of jeans.(3) Then I was idly wondering what kind of sauce to pair with this pasta.(4) I yanked a white boat neck sweater over the gray halter to pair with the pleated gray skirt I was wearing.(5) I think one of them had a pair of nines and one had a pair of aces.(6) In many species pairs are stable for at least three years, and some butterflyfishes may pair for life.(7) So singletons out there, don't give up hope, your pair is out there somewhere!(8) He added a pair of filters that correspond to two bands of infrared light needed to detect aflatoxin and fumonisin.(9) Pair a basic pair of jeans with a shirt you really like, or a cool belt or shoes.(10) Grab a pair of sharp scissors and at least two pairs of pants you won't miss until next winter.(11) The proposed jackpot would be awarded, for a side bet, to players receiving both a royal flush and a pair of aces.(12) a company run by a pair of brothers(13) a pair of scissors(14) Females pair with a male within a day of arriving and begin building their first nest within a few days.(15) Sally suggests putting together a pair of straight trousers with a biggish top and a belt slung around loosely.(16) get out, the pair of you
(1) au pair :: এইউ জুড়ি
(2) a pair of :: একজোড়া
(3) a pair :: একজোড়া
(4) a pair of shoes :: এক জোড়া জুতো
(5) pair up :: যুক্ত থাকা
(6) pair of scissors :: কাঁচি একজোড়া
(7) pair of shoes :: জুতা জোড়া
(8) a pair of scissors :: কাঁচি একজোড়া
(9) a pair of trousers :: পাজামা জোড়া
(10) pair of pants :: প্যান্ট জোড়া
2. two ::
3. couplet ::
4. couple ::
5. duad ::
6. brace ::
7. match ::
8. geminate ::
9. pair off ::
10. mate ::
11. twin ::
pair, paired, pairing, pairings, pairs, pairwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A PAIR of tall, blond toffs.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I've seen you two whispering in the
night, giggling like a PAIR of girls.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler,
a PAIR of real-life scientists
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
and then, of course one PAIR
that was living together and dating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
I'd wear shorts if I had a PAIR, 78.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: pair
Meaning and definitions of pair, translation in Bangla
language for pair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pair in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pair'
What pair means in Bangla, pair meaning
in Bangla, pair
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pair in Bangla language.