Verb(1) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(2) make mention of(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) watch attentively(5) show respect towards(6) behave as expected during of holidays or rites(7) follow with the eyes or the mind(8) stick to correctly or closely(9) conform one's action or practice to
(1) young people observe that decisions are made by others(2) The older people may wish to individually observe religious rituals, but with the young Sabra, orthodox custom holds no sway.(3) You are to watch them carefully and observe them.(4) Many - especially those in rural areas - still observe the traditional Christmas celebration.(5) a tribunal must observe the principles of natural justice(6) Many cultures observe a significant event as a right of passage.(7) to observe the Sabbath(8) Astronomers here observe the universe by studying faint radio waves emitted by stars, evaporating comets and distant galaxies.(9) Religious minorities observe their own rituals.(10) As we filled our plates with warm food, I watched my family observe him carefully, wondering what it was in him that made me like him.(11) School children wearing ├ö├ç├┐Bharati├ö├ç├û masks led the procession to observe the 121st birth anniversary of the legendary poet.(12) relations gather to observe the funeral rites(13) Rob stood in the hallway, where he could observe the happenings on the street(14) A private group is organizing activities to observe the 600th anniversary of the naval expeditions led by Ming dynasty explorer Zheng He.(15) we hope to observe these changes(16) In most cases, the elements radioactively decay so rapidly that scientists have very little opportunity to observe them and study their properties.
(1) to observe :: পর্যবেক্ষণ করা
(2) visit and observe :: এ যান এবং মান্য করা
(3) observe activities :: কার্যক্রম পালন
(4) observe the precepts :: নিয়ম-কানুন পালন
1. notice ::
2. watch ::
3. remark ::
4. comply with ::
5. commemorate ::
6. maintain ::
7. keep ::
8. note ::
9. celebrate ::
10. respect ::
11. watch over ::
1. defy ::
2. disobey ::
observe, observed, observes, observing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's no need to interact with me.
I'm just here to OBSERVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Might be useful
to OBSERVE his degradation
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
...by management. Observe. Hey!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
one very expensive watch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey
to my psychological warfare. Observe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: observe
Meaning and definitions of observe, translation in Bangla
language for observe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of observe in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'observe'
What observe means in Bangla, observe meaning
in Bangla, observe
definition, examples and pronunciation
of observe in Bangla language.