Noun(1) a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow(2) the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable(3) (grammar(4) the focus of cognitions or feelings(5) (computing
Verb(1) express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent(2) be averse to or express disapproval of
(1) The text of the Preamble to the Convention is an important source for determining its object and purpose.(2) What we object to are the attitudes that lurk beneath the surface his writing such as the persistent and recurring notion that contemporary art is guilty until proven innocent.(3) No child custody issues were implicated whatsoever under the Ninth Circuit ruling, only the father's rights to object to unconstitutional conduct.(4) If you do not declare yourself immediately, you arouse expectation, especially when the importance of your position makes you the object of general attention.(5) In this particular case the major reason for opposing an increase of a handful of dwellings was to object to a precedent being set.(6) It is an object , a goal, a future state of being to be passively wished for and waited upon.(7) If one of the parties does so and the other is unaware of the illegal purpose the party whose object is illegal cannot enforce the obligation of the other.(8) disease became the object of investigation(9) Earlier forerunners rely entirely on intransitive or quasi-transitive verbs, with the object preceded by a preposition.(10) They are the object of public pity for their heroic battles against addiction.(11) The photogram technique uses only light, an object and light-sensitive materials, such as ice, water and glass.(12) Verbs can be either transitive or intransitive a transitive verb governs an object , whereas an intransitive verb does not.(13) But he has links to men who are the object of a federal investigation into a West Coast laboratory.(14) This was unsatisfactory because the external object is something foreign or hostile to self-consciousness.(15) The result would hardly prove consistent with the object and purpose of the Statute and its intent to put an end to impunity for the perpetrators of the most serious crimes.(16) In 1899 he founded the magazine World of Art, with the object of interchanging artistic ideas with Western Europe.
(1) object to :: লক্ষ্য
(2) direct object :: সরাসরি বস্তুর
(3) object pronoun :: বস্তু সর্বনাম
(4) to object :: বস্তু
(5) indirect object :: পরোক্ষ বস্তু
(6) hidden object :: লুকানো অবজেক্ট
(7) object type :: অবজেক্ট প্রকারটি
(8) treasured object :: treasured বস্তু
1. thing ::
2. target ::
3. objective ::
object, objected, objecting, objector, objectors, objects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What would you be
if you were attached to another OBJECT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
You should feel a small node-like OBJECT
rolling back and forth along the bone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
At the age of 5,
I discovered a celestial OBJECT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
...or do you also OBJECT to the imposition
of a new organizational paradigm?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
It's an interjection used to call attention
to a destination, not an OBJECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: object
Meaning and definitions of object, translation in Bangla
language for object with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of object in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'object'
What object means in Bangla, object meaning
in Bangla, object
definition, examples and pronunciation
of object in Bangla language.