উন্নতচরিত্র, উচ্চবংশজাত, আর্যা, অভিজাত, উচ্চপদস্থ, উদার, বনিয়াদি, উন্নত, আর্য, উদাত্ত, মহদ্বংশীয়, জাত্য, উচ্চাশয়, সদাশয়উচ্চপদস্থ ব্যক্তি, পুরাণ মুদ্রাবিশেষ, অভিজাত লোক, অভিজাত বংশের লোক, উদার-স্বভাবমহদাশয়, আদর্শবান
Noun(1) a titled peer of the realm
Adjective(1) impressive in appearance(2) of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times(3) having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character(4) inert especially toward oxygen
(1) The valiant one and his noble steed hiked up to the hill where the castle was.(2) The only blemish on such noble intentions was the absence yesterday of ordinary people.(3) I am still yet to be convinced that Argentinian Malbec is one of the great wines of the world, or the Malbec is a truly noble grape variety.(4) The new privileges belong to ├ö├ç├┐preferred minorities├ö├ç├û rather than noble families.(5) Can there be a more noble , unselfish profession?(6) "You don't have to be so noble , Toby, " I replied.(7) If you have the goal of being born into a noble family in your future life, surrounded by wealth and luxury and by many beautiful forms, it is possible that this aim might be fulfilled because of the effect of the practice.(8) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan was born in a noble family at Delhi on October 17, 1817.(9) Sadly, this plan is riddled with problems, no matter how noble it sounds.(10) This personal contact also reminds the student that he or she is part of a larger effort to mobilize the American people for noble intellectual and moral causes.(11) Those who were noble , titled, in their own right, she would have no choice but to accept their presence at court.(12) I cut him short and moved on to say that neither self-hatred nor envy were good reasons to strive to improve oneself and that ambition was a fine and noble thing when seen as part of a quest for perfection, for its own sake.(13) Kate was a lady imbued with many fine and noble qualities.(14) Now defiled with graffiti, this noble monument may be as much of a tribute as we'll get for a depression-era Edmonton history; perhaps it's fitting.(15) Such brandies are distinctive, often noble , and almost always underrated.(16) While this may sound noble , they can't seriously think this will be effective.
(1) noble-minded :: উচ্চমনা
(2) noble blood :: উন্নতচরিত্র রক্ত
(3) noble-mindedness :: উচ্চমনোভাব
(4) noble spirit :: উন্নতচরিত্র আত্মা
(5) noble and unsullied :: আর্যা এবং বিমল
1. aristocratic ::
2. righteous ::
3. magnificent ::
4. stately ::
5. aristocrat ::
6. nobleman ::
1. common ::
2. humble ::
3. ignoble ::
4. low ::
5. lowly ::
6. mean ::
7. plebeian ::
noble, nobleness, nobles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Noble lord, you are in the presence
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Yeah, for a NOBLE purpose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
A NOBLE effort.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
This isn't about NOBLE houses.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Drink long and deep, my NOBLE king,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: noble
Meaning and definitions of noble, translation in Bangla
language for noble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of noble in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'noble'
What noble means in Bangla, noble meaning
in Bangla, noble
definition, examples and pronunciation
of noble in Bangla language.