কাছাকাছি, অদূর, নিকটবর্তী, নিকটস্থ, ঘনিষ্ঠ, সন্নিকটবর্তী, উপস্থ, সমীপবর্তী, অন্তরঙ্গ, পার্শ্বগত, উপগত, অভ্যগ্র, অন্তিক, প্রত্যাসন্নকাছাকাছি, নিকটে, সন্নিকটে, প্রায়, অদূরে, সমীপেকাছাকাছি, কাছে, নিকট, নিকটে, প্রায়, কাছ, সকাশেনিকটবর্তী হত্তয়া, সমীপবর্তী হত্তয়া, নিকটতর হত্তয়া, ঘনানঅদূরবর্তী, স্থান বা কালের নিকটবর্তী
Verb(1) move towards
Adjective(1) not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances(2) being on the left side(3) closely resembling the genuine article(4) giving or spending with reluctance, or near(5) with or in a close or intimate relationship(6) very close in resemblance
Adverb(1) near in time or place or relationship(2) (of actions or states, just
(1) it was near falling down(2) they're very near in age(3) The number of nerve fibres that would need to grow from the eye to the brain in a human is roughly the same, somewhere near a million.(4) A near relative is the larger and better-known Chinese water chestnut.(5) As the train came to a near stand still, passengers say they heard loud bangs coming from underneath the train.(6) The women didn't expect to raise anything near the amount they have - let alone be offered movie deals.(7) I near shrieked as he fell to the floor, a perfect, coin shaped hole, dotted between his eyebrows.(8) The general strike resulted in the near total shutdown of the rail network and lengthy traffic jams.(9) How could she live without falling into despair with love so near and yet unattainable?(10) The near failure of the monsoon has affected agricultural operations in 11 States.(11) By that stage last December, Jonathan, was in a near vegetative state and at one point was given only days to live.(12) She'll probably end up near obsessed with the guy but eventually see sense and move onto pastures new.(13) Ever wondered where you could get a near instant reply to any question.(14) The past few weeks have seen a near total triumph of pessimism.(15) It's had a high dividend yield and has been trading near or even below its net asset value for some time.(16) she's a near relation of mine
(1) near here :: এখানে কাছাকাছি
(2) near to :: কাছে
(3) in the near future :: অদূর ভবিষ্যতে মধ্যে
(4) near future :: অদূর ভবিষ্যতে
(5) near miss :: অতি অল্পের জন্য ব্যর্থ লক্ষ্যসঁধান
(6) come near :: কাছাকাছি আসা
(7) very near :: খুব কাছে
(8) quite near :: বেশ কাছে
(9) draw near :: নিকটস্থ হত্তয়া
(10) nowhere near :: কাছাকাছি কোথাও
1. close ::
2. imminent ::
3. closely related ::
4. narrow ::
5. skinny ::
6. approximate ::
7. dear ::
8. nigh ::
9. almost ::
10. nigh ::
11. well-nigh ::
12. close to ::
13. approach ::
14. verge on ::
near, neared, nearer, nearest, nearing, nearness, nears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
NEAR the Klondike
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
"Affray in Marcelo Usera, any unit NEAR?"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
-And the workshop is NEAR here?
-Yes, very NEAR.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
If Stannis is fool enough to come NEAR me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Yoren said none of us were
to go NEAR those three.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: near
Meaning and definitions of near, translation in Bangla
language for near with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of near in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'near'
What near means in Bangla, near meaning
in Bangla, near
definition, examples and pronunciation
of near in Bangla language.