Noun(1) the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized(2) a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe(3) the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.(4) the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions(5) a particular type of thing
(1) It boasted of the clean and long-lasting nature of the product.(2) The tsunami may be an act of nature but humans are complicating the relief effort.(3) there's something in human nature that desires power(4) Our experience in conflicts over the past decade has revealed the changing nature of warfare.(5) Further study is necessary to elucidate the precise nature of the relationship between media exposure and cognitive development.(6) Man is a product of nature , the argument runs, but societies are contrived by men.(7) she's laid back by nature(8) The rapid transformation of warring societies into peaceful ones underscores the power of nurture over nature .(9) she has a happy nature(10) The complaints of alleged defamation are personal and political in nature .(11) Residents and the local authority said they are not opposed to a nature reserve.(12) Noise, pollution and grimaces tend to undo any good that nature has done.(13) It is from him that I gained my love of nature , my creative streak and my eye for detail.(14) He was fascinated with the idea of whether genius is the result of nature or nurture.(15) In the life of this nation, we have often been reminded that nature is an awesome force and that all life is fragile.(16) it's hard to understand due to its complex nature
(1) human nature :: মানব প্রকৃতি
(2) good nature :: ভাল প্রকৃতি
(3) nature of business :: ব্যবসা প্রকৃতি
(4) by nature :: প্রকৃতিগতভাবে
(5) nature reserve :: প্রকৃতি সংরক্ষিত
(6) freak of nature :: প্রকৃতির খামখেয়াল
(7) second nature :: দ্বিতীয় প্রকৃতি
(8) force of nature :: প্রাকৃতিক শক্তি
(9) state of nature :: প্রকৃতির রাষ্ট্র
(10) wild nature :: বন্য প্রকৃতি
1. the natural world ::
2. essence ::
3. character ::
4. kind ::
denature, denatures, nature, natures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Some NATURE programme
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
But your very NATURE, Bernard,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
it's against my NATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Seems you've begun to question
the NATURE of your reality.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Paradoxes are part of NATURE.
I mean, think about light.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: nature
Meaning and definitions of nature, translation in Bangla
language for nature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nature in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nature'
What nature means in Bangla, nature meaning
in Bangla, nature
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nature in Bangla language.