জাতি, রাষ্ট্রের প্রজাপুঁজ, গোষ্ঠীনেশন, দেশ, বহুজাতিক জনসমষ্টি, মহাজাতি
Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the people who live in a nation or country(3) United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911(4) a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes
(1) We all know that the United States became the wealthiest nation on earth.(2) We are an Army at war, serving a nation at war.(3) What was it Napoleon said about the British being a nation of shopkeepers?(4) But the fledgling nation is facing a range of challenges.(5) The World War II memorial was dedicated this weekend in our nation 's capital.(6) We are after all talking about the richest, most powerful nation on Earth.(7) the Jewish nation(8) it united the nation(9) Could the search for medicinal plants help keep the forests of this African island nation intact?(10) For the first time in financial history, a major debtor nation owes its debt in its own currency.(11) developing nation(12) we're a nation of writers(13) The surge of nationalistic solidarity sweeping the nation led his neighbors to strike their regionalist colors.(14) We, the richest, most powerful nation on the planet, could solve our social problems in a heartbeat.(15) Thousands of plants and animals on the African island nation of Madagascar are found nowhere else in the world.(16) But how did we become the most powerful and radical nation on the planet?
(1) the nation :: জাতি
(2) host nation :: হোস্ট জাতি
(3) nation building :: জাতি গঠনমূলক
(4) nation-state :: জাতি-রাষ্ট্র
(5) island nation :: দ্বীপ জাতি
(6) nation-wide :: দেশব্যাপী
1. country ::
2. land ::
nation, nationhood, nations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Those aren't real
Ghost Nation arrows.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
That's of little comfort to a NATION
attempting to scrape burning feces...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
The entire NATION dedicated a decade
of effort and treasure...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
when he declared his room
a sovereign NATION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: nation
Meaning and definitions of nation, translation in Bangla
language for nation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nation in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nation'
What nation means in Bangla, nation meaning
in Bangla, nation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nation in Bangla language.