কদর্য, অশ্লীল, ন্যক্কারজনক, বিপজ্জনক, খবিশ, ময়লাযুক্ত, কুতসিত, বদমেজাজি, জঘন্যরকম নোংরাজঘন্য, অত্যন্ত নোংরা
Adjective(1) offensive or even (of persons(2) exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent(3) characterized by obscenity(4) disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
(1) Unfortunately, this type of viewing can become a nasty habit that, in the end, sabotages any meaningful engagement with sports.(2) For one thing, the author has a nasty habit of separating sentences with a comma, when a semi-colon would be far more appropriate.(3) The once blue sky was already turning angry black, threatening all those below it with a very nasty rain.(4) The weather was nasty , very, very stormy and a lot of people were seasick.(5) In the past I would have cringed at calling someone something so inhuman, but I hadn't met anyone as nasty and rude as Christine before, so the name was justified.(6) Father, why do these words sound so nasty ?(7) Because once people meet me, they can see that I'm not a one-eyed monster, a horrible evil nasty guy.(8) You are foul, surly, nasty , unhelpful, unpleasant and clearly you have a lot of issues.(9) If you are nasty , rude or don't follow the rules you can also get flamed.(10) An uncomfortable silence hung over them like a nasty fog as she waited for a gasp of shock and a whole barrage of scolding to fall onto her sister, but none came.(11) So is this the nasty party shedding its repulsive past?(12) This will help you to determine where you can stop should anything unexpected arise like a prematurely grumbly tummy or a nasty storm.(13) The weather had turned much colder with a nasty North Easterly wind chilling all the lakes.(14) Had a nasty shock mid-afternoon while trawling the net.(15) Then things get really nasty : the new robots are released.(16) But, hold on, I hear you say, they really are repugnant, nasty , racist scum.
(1) nasty man :: কদর্য মানুষ
(2) nasty business :: কদর্য ব্যবসায়
(3) nasty weather :: কদর্য আবহাওয়া
(4) nasty words :: কদর্য শব্দ
(5) nasty smell :: কদর্য গন্ধ
(6) turn nasty :: কদর্য চালু
(7) be nasty :: কদর্য হতে
(8) make nasty remarks :: কদর্য মন্তব্য করতে
1. unpleasant ::
2. unkind ::
3. serious ::
4. annoying ::
5. obscene ::
6. foul ::
7. smutty ::
8. awful ::
9. tight ::
1. admirable ::
2. creditable ::
3. meritorious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
What's to learn?
You get naked, do NASTY things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Actually, we got in a pretty NASTY fight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
You've been NASTY to her every clay.
Of course she's NASTY back.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
but your nephew got mixed up
with some pretty NASTY customers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: nasty
Meaning and definitions of nasty, translation in Bangla
language for nasty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nasty in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nasty'
What nasty means in Bangla, nasty meaning
in Bangla, nasty
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nasty in Bangla language.