Noun(1) common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool(2) mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.(3) any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium(4) a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb(5) fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
Verb(1) pick or gather mushrooms(2) grow and spread fast
(1) At that range, the bullets would barely have had time to mushroom before punching straight through him, dermal weave or not.(2) As commercial development intensifies in the inner city, residential developments tend to mushroom in the outer areas.(3) The decor is trendy and minimalist, with a lot of cream and mushroom shades used, giving it an appearance that is somewhat similar to another nearby wine bar.(4) It is hard to imagine how anyone could better his wild mushroom and white truffle risotto either.(5) a mushroom leather bag(6) Soft, pale colors such as creamy Olay white; pale grays with a slight hint of blue, yellow or green; mushroom beiges that are clean and fresh.(7) a mushroom of smoke and flames(8) Our next foray into the menu was a wild mushroom cream soup with Toscanini truffle oil and garlic flakes.(9) A mushroom of smoke and flames was billowing up into the clear sky.(10) Cook the onion and garlic in two tablespoons of olive oil until the onion softens, then add the chopped mushroom stalks.(11) The mushroom , or toadstool, that we see above ground is the fruiting body that produces spores for further reproduction and is only a part of the fungus.(12) A boy about my age with pale skin and white mushroom cut hair with freckles covering his face caught me and then set me on the ground.(13) these are high-performance bullets which mushroom upon impact(14) mushroom soup(15) Fifty years on and technology seems to have leapt on by generations as you see the mushroom shaped cloud of the first nuclear test bomb rising high above the New Mexico desert.(16) Natural colours - pebble, mushroom and lilac - soften the industrial core and contrast well with the metal staircase that links the gallery floors.
(1) mushroom soup :: মাশরুম স্যুপ
(2) mushroom cloud :: মাশরুম মেঘ
(3) dried mushroom :: শুকনো মাশরুম
(4) straw mushroom :: খড় মাশরুম
(5) button mushroom :: বোতাম মাশরুম
1. fungus ::
2. button mushroom ::
4. chanterelle ::
5. cremini ::
6. enoki ::
7. field mushroom ::
8. honey mushroom ::
9. horse mushroom ::
10. matsutake ::
11. morel ::
12. oyster mushroom ::
13. pine mushroom ::
14. porcini ::
15. portobello ::
16. shiitake ::
17. death cap ::
18. bolete ::
19. proliferate ::
প্রচুর সংখ্যায় স্বীয় বংশবৃদ্ধি
21. burgeon ::
22. spread ::
23. increase ::
24. expand ::
25. boom ::
26. explode ::
27. snowball ::
28. rocket ::
29. skyrocket ::
30. thrive ::
31. flourish ::
32. prosper ::
mushroom, mushroomed, mushrooming, mushrooms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and cream of MUSHROOM soup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
You act like I didn't get you
that MUSHROOM log on Valentine's Day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Bangla Dictionary: mushroom
Meaning and definitions of mushroom, translation in Bangla
language for mushroom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mushroom in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mushroom'
What mushroom means in Bangla, mushroom meaning
in Bangla, mushroom
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mushroom in Bangla language.