যাদুঘর, জাদুঘর, শিক্ষিতদের আড্ডা, প্রদর্শশালা, অধ্যয়নের স্থান
Noun(1) a depository for collecting and displaying objects having scientific or historical or artistic value
(1) railway museum(2) The trail included all the exhibitions in the museum as well as the art gallery.(3) There are now plans to use the disused ringing chamber as a small museum of church archives.(4) a museum curator(5) folk museum(6) the museum is noted for its fine fossil collection(7) The result of their talent and hard work went on display at the museum in an exhibition that is due to end today.(8) The building was meant to house a museum for the ancient university in its basement.(9) At present, it is split into a museum on the ground floor and an art gallery upstairs.(10) it is difficult to avoid the feeling that the city is now a living museum(11) Yet public interest in visiting such museums and historical sites is not always so keen.(12) The reason people come to museums , essentially, is to see the exhibits up close.(13) The software will be of interest to schools and museums , as well as town planners.(14) There are a number of museums and places of historic interest where old cipher machines are exhibited.(15) Often the museums are set in buildings that have as much interest as the things they contain.(16) The new museum adds to a number of other museums that have been set up in Kerala on the history of the Church.
(1) wax museum :: মোম জাদুঘর
(2) natural history museum :: প্রাকৃতিক ইতিহাস জাদুঘর
(3) art museum :: আর্ট মিউজিয়ামের
(4) open air museum :: মুক্ত বায়ু জাদুঘর
(5) commemorative museum :: স্মারক যাদুঘর
1. museum ::
2. study ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...an outdoor MUSEUM
featuring 43 railroad engines, cars...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
It’s Suárez. We’ve found something
in the CCTV footage of the MUSEUM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
He’s not resting. He’s not at the MUSEUM