মুখ, মুখগহ্বর, খাদক, চিত্কার, আনন, বক্তা, মুখপাত্র, উচ্চারণ, ভেঙচি, মুখভঙ্গি, ভোক্তাসাড়ম্বরে উচ্চারণ করা, সাড়ম্বরে উচ্চারণ বলা, ভেঙচান, মুখ দিয়া খাত্তয়া, মুখ লাগানমুখভঙ্গী, গুহা ইত্যাদির মুখ, মোহনা, কথা কহিবার যন্ত্র
মুখপ্রত্যাশীএকগাললোকমামুখভঙ্গী করিয়া বলাবাগাড়ম্বরপূর্ণ
Noun(1) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge(2) the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening(3) an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge(4) the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water(5) a person conceived as a consumer of food(6) a spokesperson (as a lawyer(7) an impudent or insolent rejoinder(8) the opening of a jar or bottle
Verb(1) express in speech(2) articulate silently; form words with the lips only(3) touch with the mouth
(1) There was a stone bridge curving over the creek leading to a wide mouth of a small cave.(2) in the mouth of the cave(3) Kate shouted as she covered the young woman's mouth with a gloved hand.(4) The party arrived at the mouth of the cave, and Adrian explained the mission.(5) mouth ulcer(6) Dogs tend to mouth each other when playing.(7) Icebergs would languidly crumble to nothing just outside the mouth of the harbour.(8) They mouth slogans and psychobabble.(9) The horse with the hard mouth almost immediately begins to lean on the bit.(10) Cindy wiped her mouth with a napkin and slid her empty plate away from her.(11) Puppies like to mouth their owners' hands.(12) As they got to the mouth of New York harbour, they got into difficulties and requested assistance.(13) the mouth of the bottle(14) he rinsed his mouth with water(15) we could see her toothless mouth(16) As silt increasingly built up at the river mouth , large ships had to anchor further and further out at sea.
(1) shut your mouth :: চুপ কর
(2) big mouth :: অনর্থক বহুভাষী
(3) mouth-watering :: মুখে জল
(4) dry mouth :: শুষ্ক মুখ
(5) mouth to mouth :: মুখমুখি
(6) by word of mouth :: মৌখিকভাবে
(7) open mouth :: খোলা মুখ
(8) wide mouth :: চওড়া মুখ
(9) by mouth :: মুখ দ্বারা
2. entrance ::
3. opening ::
4. outfall ::
5. impudence ::
6. mouthpiece ::
8. oral fissure ::
9. utter ::
10. lip-synch ::
11. speak ::
mouth, mouthed, mouthful, mouthfuls, mouthing, mouths, mouthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Anything she finds on the floor
goes right in her MOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
and like having food
eaten out of your MOUTH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
if you keep your MOUTH shut.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
She feeds him out of her own MOUTH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
...from the corner of my MOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: mouth
Meaning and definitions of mouth, translation in Bangla
language for mouth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mouth in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mouth'
What mouth means in Bangla, mouth meaning
in Bangla, mouth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mouth in Bangla language.